• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Stylish Play Tournament

GregaMan

Last call for round twoooo. I'm looking at a Top Nine list right now, so I could definitely use at least one more submission. :3

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Ugh, I've missed out on the first two because of finals :c I'll be so behind, if I can ever get up to doing them in the first place!

GregaMan

You still have two chances! You only need 60 seconds of footage or less and competition isn't that steep. We didn't even have 10 entrants this round :3

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Round 2 was on Dante Must Die, right? I don't even have it unlocked yet :'( The end of this first year has been very @_@

Dante Deve Morire

Trapped in Limbo
I'm not on the list this time lol...

DmyCO6.gif

GregaMan

UPDATE: Looks like somehow I missed TWO entrants, so in the name of fairness, I'm afraid I have no choice but to recreate the poll Wednesday morning and include both, meaning we'll actually have eleven this round instead of nine. Huge apologies for the blunder. Hope people have fun anyway. :3

Meanwhile, I'm interested in people's suggestions for subsequent rounds. I definitely want to do a Vergil round, but I'm also wondering if more people would be interested in entering Rounds 3 and 4 if I did lower difficulty levels, since higher ones require multiple full playthroughs. Theoretically you can be stylish even on Human mode anyway--especially with Must Style.

Dante Deve Morire

Trapped in Limbo
No problem... It was fun anyway ;)

About suggestions that's true, some people haven't unlocked the higher difficulty level... Must Style has a nice ring to it.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Must Style is a good modifier, but it can also make things much longer than sixty seconds. Depending on the encounter and difficulty, it can take most of that time just to get to S. If anything, that'd be a great challenge for near the end of the tournament, methinks, since the finalists would be that good.

Kusanagi7

Motoko 4 lyfe!
What about Vergil? This tournament isn't fair in the regards some ppl are good with Vergil and some are good with Dante, it should have been 2 and 2

GregaMan

Round 3 community vote.

::UPDATE:: Sorry guys, but there's some weird issue affecting the voting poll now that it's set to members only. Currently having our web hosts look into it. Either we'll have a solution from them or I'll have a Plan B sometime within the day. Thanks for your patience.

::ANOTHER UPDATE:: Plan B is, please private message me the name of the person you want to vote for on Capcom Unity. Sorry for the inconvenience. I've extended the voting deadline a few hours.

Last edited:
Top Bottom