• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Short Story

Railazel

hey, dont get the wrong idea im DmC supporter

i justed wanted to have some fun

Trust me, I knew that. I was just making a statement.

its great.

Thanks!

Alright, as promised, I'm about to spill out some details of Paradiso and The Council. As you already know, Paradiso is the home of the Angels. Before it was Paradiso, it was once a garden named Eden. It is there where the Great Angel gave birth to not only angels, but to humans and demons as well. However, the humans and demons were to corrupt and had to be moved to seperate realms. Only the angels were able to reside with the Great Angel but it left because of it felt sad that it had to get rid of the humans and demons. Since then, the angels had made Eden into a utopia, naming it Paradiso.

The Council was formed soon after Paradiso's construction. Every city needed a government and it only made sense to the angels to have a republic to reflect the public's opinion. Thus, the angels chose a group of men and women who they thought represented their voices. However, since Paradiso is a very peaceful place, The Council only ever gathers during times of imminent threat or danger, having to act fast for the sake of everyone. Because of their decisions, Paradiso has had long eras of prosperity, but consequences of this peace are rather hefty on the conscious of the angels. For example, death is an ominous concept in Paradiso, so executions are treated as sorrowful events and are considered crimes that the angels have to pay for.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
does Dante/vergil have a angel trigger?

Do nephilim have their own society/culture or do they just decide to identify with one race orr the other?

Railazel

does Dante/vergil have a angel trigger?

Well, that depends on the actual storyline of the game. I never really intended for Dante to use any powers other than his DT.

Do nephilim have their own society/culture or do they just decide to identify with one race orr the other?

In my story, it depends on how they were raised and brought up.

Oh... Makes sense. Thanks for the details.

Your welcome.

Now, it's Ahriman's turn. Ahriman has been rumored to not only be one of the kindest angels but also one of the oldest. However, it is not true, though he is quite old. He was born an African during the times where the nation had "peaceful" wars instead of the bloodshed you see in modern. However, the Nephilim known as Shaka Zulu appeared and started using real combat in his wars. Ahriman, hating the amount of blood being spilt for an insane man's vision, fought Shaka one- on- one. Naturally, Shaka overpowered and killed him.

Ahriman was later revived in Paradiso. Eva was the woman who greeted him and the two fell in love as they got to know each other. After he turned 100 (75 years after his death), Ahriman was invited into the angel's militia. He quickly accepted and began training. He thought that the angels would have more peaceful methods of warfare but he saw that they were no different than the warfare Shaka Zulu had brought to the Africans. He was devastated and left the army. He didn't want to see anymore violence. Eva tried to console him but he always asked to be left alone. Soon, the two grew apart and, eventually, their relationship was severed by the growing distance.

Several millenia later, Eva fell in love with Sparda. Sparda and Ahriman became best friends real quick since they shared the same views of how the world should be. Ahriman, knowing their feelings for each other, said that he would fight for their love to make up for what he didn't do when he and Eva were together. He stood by his promise to the very end, helping them keep their romance a secret. However, it was leaked out by one of Eva's friends and Ahriman (now a councilman) had to try to persuade the Council to not kill Dante and Vergil. It was then when Sparda made the deal with the angels and the rest you already know.

Railazel

Oh... That cleared up how Eva got him to keep dante and Vergil alive ...

Yeah, this kind of stuff is why I like writing fanfics. Where the game itself leaves holes, I can make up a backstory that clears it up.

Speaking of which, I'm forming a storyline for a Bayonetta fanfic.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Well, that depends on the actual storyline of the game. I never really intended for Dante to use any powers other than his DT.

In my story, it depends on how they were raised and brought up.

Your welcome.

Now, it's Ahriman's turn. Ahriman has been rumored to not only be one of the kindest angels but also one of the oldest. However, it is not true, though he is quite old. He was born an African during the times where the nation had "peaceful" wars instead of the bloodshed you see in modern. However, the Nephilim known as Shaka Zulu appeared and started using real combat in his wars. Ahriman, hating the amount of blood being spilt for an insane man's vision, fought Shaka one- on- one. Naturally, Shaka overpowered and killed him.

Ahriman was later revived in Paradiso. Eva was the woman who greeted him and the two fell in love as they got to know each other. After he turned 100 (75 years after his death), Ahriman was invited into the angel's militia. He quickly accepted and began training. He thought that the angels would have more peaceful methods of warfare but he saw that they were no different than the warfare Shaka Zulu had brought to the Africans. He was devastated and left the army. He didn't want to see anymore violence. Eva tried to console him but he always asked to be left alone. Soon, the two grew apart and, eventually, their relationship was severed by the growing distance.

Several millenia later, Eva fell in love with Sparda. Sparda and Ahriman became best friends real quick since they shared the same views of how the world should be. Ahriman, knowing their feelings for each other, said that he would fight for their love to make up for what he didn't do when he and Eva were together. He stood by his promise to the very end, helping them keep their romance a secret. However, it was leaked out by one of Eva's friends and Ahriman (now a councilman) had to try to persuade the Council to not kill Dante and Vergil. It was then when Sparda made the deal with the angels and the rest you already know.
I'm glad you brought in other races into DMC.

Railazel

I'm glad you brought in other races into DMC.

Thanks. I thought it was only natural since DMC 4 attempted to be a little mixed. I was hoping DmC would do the same but you see not one single non- white person in there.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Thanks. I thought it was only natural since DMC 4 attempted to be a little mixed. I was hoping DmC would do the same but you see not one single non- white person in there.
Maybe you could reboot Gloria as a descendant of Ahriman's human lineage or a angel apprentice?

Top Bottom