• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

"DMC Series' Future = Uncertain" Says Kobayashi

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
Lol, that guy reminds me of somebody I talked to not long ago on YouTube. He kept calling DMC4 Dante 'Donte', as though he doesn't even know where the name 'Donte' originated from (DmC). Kept calling Nero emo without really explaining why, said DMC4 was *based on or heavily inspired by Twilight* for some reason... just weird. I think he had a profile picture of Vagrant Story.

But no, 77 is not mixed, I would categorize it as ''very good''. Mixed is when many reviewers score the game differently, like when one reviewer scores it a 5 or 6/10 while another might give it an 8/10. I'm not sure I've ever seen mixed being used as an indicator of a singular score.
And if everyone who dislikes DmC is a terrorist, I guess we live in a society mostly populated by terrorists, lol.

In my mind, it goes something like this:

50/100 is bad, anything above that is mediocre.
60/100 is decent.
70/100 is good.
80/100 is great.
90/100 is excellent/outstanding, whatever.
100/100 is... amazing? Kind of hard to define this one in one word, especially when everyone has a different mental image that goes with certain words.
A203D? That's him

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I knew a A203d on the NT forums, he was alright but im sad to see how far he fell.

EDIT- I think the reason why people say "DMC is Dead" is because it becomes easier for them to let it go and move on rather than constantly be in this "it may happen/ may not" mindset.

I had to do that with Jak and Daxter/Prince of Persia but Versus 13 came back after 8 years of waiting/forgetting about it so its not set in stone

At the end of the day, it just came down whether or not you trust them and as @LordOfDarkness said, its hard to when they are this indecisive/unsure.

Last edited:
Top Bottom