• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Sales so far

Hmm, all companies say shipped so yes the game has sold 1.2 million. So its not just capcom who uses this practice of reporting units shipped, every single game does the same thing now.

Fran0823

DmC and DMC why can't we have both?
MGR is a more like a GOW game than a DmC or a Bayonetta

ANYONE saying that MGR is "The spiritual successor to DMC" is absolutely insane, the game is button mashy as hell, the combo system is nowhere near ANY Devil May Cry.
Game's awesome, but it's in no way, what DmC haters try to make it out to be.

Also. Higher Meta-Score!...yes, I´m being imature

D H

MGR is a more like a GOW game than a DmC or a Bayonetta

ANYONE saying that MGR is "The spiritual successor to DMC" is absolutely insane, the game is button mashy as hell, the combo system is nowhere near ANY Devil May Cry.
Game's awesome, but it's in no way, what DmC haters try to make it out to be.

Also. Higher Meta-Score!...yes, I´m being imature

Never really saw MGR as a spiritual successor to anything, really. That wasn't Platinum Games nor Kojima's intention.

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
MGR rising makes me think of how over the top DMC was with its bosses situations and characters. The music gets me pumped up like DMC's did but it also reminds me NMH too. Saying just MGR is a button masher and DmC isn't is just wrong seeing how ALL hack n slash are button mashers its your choice whether to do combos or slash away

D H

MGR rising makes me think of how over the top DMC was with its bosses situations and characters. The music gets me pumped up like DMC's did but it also reminds me NMH too. Saying just MGR is a button masher and DmC isn't is just wrong seeing how ALL hack n slash are button mashers its your choice whether to do combos or slash away

Holy **** MGR's soundtrack is insane. Especially "Rules of Nature" and "Locked and Loaded".

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
Holy **** MGR's soundtrack is insane. Especially "Rules of Nature" and "Locked and Loaded".
I especially love LQ-84I (the robotic dog) boss theme when I heard it in the demo I immediately searched it up on youtube Mistrals theme is pretty awesome (again makes me think NMH) and of coarse Locked n Loaded

D H

I especially love LQ-84I (the robotic dog) boss theme when I heard it in the demo I immediately searched it up on youtube Mistrals theme is pretty awesome (again makes me think NMH) and of coarse Locked n Loaded

MGR is just full of great tracks. "Rules of Nature", "Locked and Loaded", "LQ-84I", "Red Sun", "The Stains of Time"... I really hope they release these tracks on Itunes.

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
MGR is just full of great tracks. "Rules of Nature", "Locked and Loaded", "LQ-84I", "Red Sun", "The Stains of Time"... I really hope they release these tracks on Itunes.
The way the vocals kick in is a nice touch imo and i can't wait to get the soundtrack

MedicoreR

I bring MGR just because people were saying ''its the real DMC game we need'' while DmC around.
I'm not making up this thing. Its fact. I remember comments heavly were about it.
Here it is, the game is just an ok game.

MedicoreR

DmC is only 60 FPS on the PC version while MGR is 60 FPS on console.

And in general, your arguments aren't really strong.

This is so wrong dude.
Its like you are saying ''RE6 in pc is 8/10 but in console its 6/10 because graphics are worse''
The game has the 60fps version and if you criticize the game you have to use the last version.
Same goes with Wii games which are also in other consoles.

And in general you are a MGR fan and i know you'll defend it to death.

MultiBro

Darkest Dungeon
This is so wrong dude.
Its like you are saying ''RE6 in pc is 8/10 but in console its 6/10 because graphics are worse''
The game has the 60fps version and if you criticize the game you have to use the last version.
When I compare a console game I compare it to other console games. MGR is (as of now) a console game so I'm gonna compare it to other console games. Atleast when it comes to the technical aspect.

And in general you are a MGR fan and i know you'll defend it to death.
Same goes for you when it comes to DmC but atleast I can admit that MGR have flaws. I'm not a blind fanboy like you.

Macabre

Your Friend and Mine
The way the vocals kick in is a nice touch imo and i can't wait to get the soundtrack

Platinum love their dynamic mix. Anarchy Reigns has a similar feature, where the lyrics fade when you're far from the fight but increase in volume the closer you get to the brawl. Nothing gets you psyched to chainsaw a fool in half like having a phat rhyme kick in just as you close the distance.

...well, except for better online infrastructure I suppose, but you can't have everything. Though you should

Top Bottom