• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC Remake?

Should Capcom remake DMC

• Yes

Votes: 22 73.3%
  • No

Votes: 8 26.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

$JP

Supreme Ruler
Zem;50664 said:
god no i have no want of a DMC remake, the only way i'd buy it is if it was the same exact game, but portable. other than that no freaking way. the reson is DMC3, it stained the name for me i mean the vocie acting was terrible & the graphics just didn't sit well,(manly in the eyes & teeth) so i say no way

Then you must know nothing about good voice acting or graphics if you think DMC3 was bad at that. But, it's your opinion so, o well.:dry:

Stillborn

Devil's heart
I only want remake bacause I still keep DMC1 just a little better that DMC3. It had athmosphere that DMC3 did't.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
good GOD no!

Why? it isnt that bad..pimping it out could only make the game worse and the graphics would only be slightly improved unlike the remake of RE1 where the graphics were significantly improved.

RE1 - dodgy PSone graphics
REbirth - gamecube graphics (superior to PS2 graphics)

Its the best game in the series LEAVE HER ALONE!!:(
070920_crocker.jpg

$JP

Supreme Ruler
Dude I think you need to chill out, reffering to a game as "her". Nobody ever said it was bad we're just saying it could be updated to make it better. And if you really think about PS2 graphics compared with PS3 graphics, it would also be a significant improvement. It's not also about just graphics. It's the story too. Somehow, I found myself (I can't quite put my finger on it) but I just couldn't connect DMC1 with 3 very well. That's what I'm saying but hey, everyone has their own opinion.

Darth Angelo

$JP;52175 said:
Dude I think you need to chill out, reffering to a game as "her". Nobody ever said it was bad we're just saying it could be updated to make it better. And if you really think about PS2 graphics compared with PS3 graphics, it would also be a significant improvement. It's not also about just graphics. It's the story too. Somehow, I found myself (I can't quite put my finger on it) but I just couldn't connect DMC1 with 3 very well. That's what I'm saying but hey, everyone has their own opinion.

Yeah sorry I was putting that on a bit:D . I was supposed to be taking the p*ss out of that Chris Crocker guy but something must have happened to the image. I guess it wouldnt be the worst thing in the world, I suppose they could but a little bit of Vergil possesion in there or something but I still say if it aint broke dont fix it. I suppose its just because im such a big fan of the Dante from DMC1 instead of the 'dont give a crap about anything' arrogant Dante from DMC3 and see them bringing DMC 3 Dante into the DMC1 story which would just ruin the whole thing.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
darth_angelo45;52179 said:
instead of the 'dont give a crap about anything' arrogant Dante from DMC3 and see them bringing DMC 3 Dante into the DMC1 story which would just ruin the whole thing.

I don't think it would ruin it. Besides there's nothing wrong with an arrogant teenager.
Most teens don't give a crap about anything anyways. XD

Hijack

I think a remake would be awesome. The game would be gorgeous on PS3 graphics. Plus it would be enticing for new comers of the series.

Darth Angelo

blakey87;52197 said:
The original team should have a bass on re-making DMC 2, I enjoyed it, but I see why so mamy Hate it!

I think its because nobody had any personality, they all sounded like they were reading lines from a scipt there was no voice "acting" just voice..apart from Arius who went to TOWN! which was quite funny. I didnt really mind DMC2 I suppose.

Vergilissexy;52220 said:
I don't think it would ruin it. Besides there's nothing wrong with an arrogant teenager.
Most teens don't give a crap about anything anyways. XD

Yeah I dont mind him like that when he is 19 but in 1 he is like what? 20 years older and it seems like in DMC4 he has gone back to his old (new) self. The "DONT COME ANY CLOSER YOU DEVIL!" and the "LIIIIIIIGHT" scenes were some of my favorite scenes in videogame history. I love scenes like that in games like DMC which is why I loved the recent trailer so much:p plenty of drama to sink your teeth into. But plenty of aggression and violence to balance it out.

Thats what makes a good game in my opinion.

Ryaniel

Ryaniel1
i agree, a remake will still be good and freshen it up. Better graphics and longer story and clips and moves. Plus have you ever notice that Dante and Vergil hardly keep there weapons and what is it with the force edge sword? it was left on mallet island, why didnt that B_@ch Trish pick it up and take it with her.

cosmic master

The Eternal Insomniac
the only thing that needs done with dmc1 is better graphics. i think they should bring the first 3 out on ps3 with graphics matching that of dmc4 and also completely redo dmc2

Zem

hell no i think a remake of devil may cry would kill it. i don't know about you but personally i thnk DMC3's graphics blew. the voice acting was subpar, & it just couldn't pull off any of those moments where you'd stop & go HELL YEA. the cut scenes just didn't have the flavore of the origional & there's no way they should cange it to match up with DMC3, if anything they should remake DMC3 so that it matches up & make dante much less of a dork

_Sparda

A remake might be cool but i think of something better a game that describes what happened in the time game
between DMC3 and DMC1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom