• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC reboot, is it Dante or this well known character?

Dante or Rhianna?

• Dante

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Rhianna

Votes: 15 71.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
or like anyone else who likes to dress dark....jeez give him a break...thats like saying Zack Fair looks like Woopi Goldberg or that Lady looks like Michelle Obama

DR0KZ

Hate to say this but i agree.

Really hope they change it because i am not looking forward to buying this, at all.

Meg

I just think its funny that someone said that. It DOES look like Rhianna hair cut. :lol:

moseslmpg

You may be on to something here.

Feelings about the game aside, they really need to change his design. He is ugly in more than one sense of the word. Even Bayonetta's nightmarish proportions are a mockery of real sensuousness. This guy just looks like a druggie that found someone's coat in an alley.

Niruz

I just dont see why theyre rebooting this when they havent answered any questions that they gave us in DMC4

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
*Despair!!!* I've decided I'm gonna start every post with a dramatic *Despair!!!* exclamation!
Well that thing doesn't look like Dante it may as well be a girl!

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
At least he doesn't look like Justin Bieber? Lol. He's not the most attractive thing to look at, but hey. Could be worse. Knock on wood that this isn't their version of DMC and making Dante look like coke addicted trailer trash. I'm still sticking to the theory that it could be a stranger who's mind isn't in the right place or is somehow related to Dante.

demonshalo74

Look it's got wings
VI-Rainbow;274232 said:
At least he doesn't look like Justin Bieber? Lol. He's not the most attractive thing to look at, but hey. Could be worse. Knock on wood that this isn't their version of DMC and making Dante look like coke addicted trailer trash. I'm still sticking to the theory that it could be a stranger who's mind isn't in the right place or is somehow related to Dante.
I agree with rainbow but, to expand on it. He witnessed one of dantes battles and went alittle nuts because he was high at the time. Now he thinks he's dante. Now back on to the subject. Rhianna before or after chris brown my vote is after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom