• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC: Post Your Gameplay's

DarkSlayer54

I figured since VD just released, this would be a perfect time for everyone to post a single level playthrough of their favorite levels with Dante (or Vergil). I figured since VD just came out, everyone would be moving away from Dante for the next while... and so what better way to let Dante go with something like this.

You can post anything you want in this thread, from combo's to sections of gameplay. What I had in mind was for everyone to post a full playthrough of our favorite level from Dante's story, and since the game's been out for awhile I figured everyone here would be comfortable with the combat. There was a thread like this about the demo, and noone's created a new thread like this for the full game.

I'll post my gameplay later. I hope you guys do too. I've already seen a lot of variety in playstyle with Dante, but it would be cool to see how everyone plays normally. Keep in mind, you're welcome to post little combo clips... there's no restrictions here. I'm just curious about everybody's favorite levels/playstyles during a normal playthrough.

Top Bottom