• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Official Review Thread

Paexie

8BzK0.png

Sadly all the boss fight save for one are just giant mooks and it's pretty much why it borders on being great.
The last levels aren't that great, either. I find it odd that it still got a 9, though?

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
8BzK0.png

Sadly all the boss fight save for one are just giant mooks and it's pretty much why it borders on being great.
The last levels aren't that great, either. I find it odd that it still got a 9, though?
Well boss fights are the only thing I've heard aren't good about the game. I assume the last few levels will be fantastic though. I guess we shall see in one week.

Paexie

Just to put it out there. I'm getting messages about the game being ****easy, you can beat it with one hand, etc.
I can beat all of DMC games without trying to be stylish... so really, what's the point in saying this? I know this game has problems but honestly if "i can beat it with one hand" is an issue than I don't see why they bother because that's just crappy playing on their part.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Edge rarely gives a game a 9. Full of Elitists :troll:

So, i have watched many walkthroughs of the game and i can assure you guys that DmC: devil may cry have a lot more exploration than the 4 classic games. Maybe not on a RPG level of exploration but it's still pretty good.

GF9000000Returns

I'm not sure if I', the one who has this feeling, but if regardless if popular sites like IGN or Gamespot gave this game either a low or high score, something bad will happen here regardless.

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
''DmC's gameplay speaks for itself. It's challenging, accessible, and experimental in all the right ways''.
I see combos are great then. In change for zero plot history, we get max gameplay and sick combos.
Am I really buying it only for rebellion sick slash combos and such? I am not sure yet. Looks like a mix of Silent Hill 2 and Devil May Cry 2. I am not flaming or anything just pointing that out. People really game for gameplay experience these days I see.
Well I guess that time when atmospherical games were, is dead now. Ambience....Rest in peace.

AlchemistFromEden

''DmC's gameplay speaks for itself. It's challenging, accessible, and experimental in all the right ways''.
I see combos are great then. In change for zero plot history, we get max gameplay and sick combos.
Am I really buying it only for rebellion sick slash combos and such? I am not sure yet. Looks like a mix of Silent Hill 2 and Devil May Cry 2. I am not flaming or anything just pointing that out. People really game for gameplay experience these days I see.
Well I guess that time when atmospherical games were, is dead now. Ambience....Rest in peace.
the heck are you talking about, this game has more atmosphere than any sequel to the dmc games yet, limbo is a fantastic backdrop

Top Bottom