• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC official PC game play thread

Roxas

I hate fighting Tyrants and Butchers. Although I learned that using Prop is an effective way to deal with the Butcher's saws. But Tyrants are still irritating.

Nessy

Playing the game at all max settings except AA (running 1920 x 1080), got vsync on and it runs 100% smooth throughout the game. Running an i7 930 and ati 5850, so not exactly high end for current times.

Game seems surprisingly not terrible, however seems like it is another game where boss fights are the easiest thing in the game...I hate that.

Just started DMD, shouldn't be too hard.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Pathos, Bathos and Harpies or what ever the hell they are, they are freaking annoying. Always hitting me when i hit SSS in my stylish meter.

Flying bastards.

Soupie

Always kill them first. Harpies are more vulnerable to Angel grab than Demon pull. Using your shotgun to blast their wings off is always helpful. For shielded Pathos and Bathos, Demon pull their shields, Angel grab/Demon pull and attack.

Nessy

I can't believe i wasted 30 minutes of my life in that copper door in mission 6 >_<

Weird I found all the secret missions ridiculously easy, the hardest one being the one where you had to collect red orbs, which still only took 3 attempts. DMC4 Had much harder ones.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Weird I found all the secret missions ridiculously easy, the hardest one being the one where you had to collect red orbs, which still only took 3 attempts. DMC4 Had much harder ones.

Yeah, i beat all others with ease. I don't know why on earth i struggled on that.

Soupie

I'm still not very good gameplay-wise, but here's a vid I made, recorded in HD (since I have the space for it now).

Downfall

Mind if I request that this thread be moved to the PC part of the board? I just don't think it quite belongs in the home console category.

Top Bottom