• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC official PC game play thread

Suzaku18XD

Truth lies before ruin
Hello, all you pretty people I know we all want to the buttery smooth game play. SOOO I decided to make a thread for them, If you can get videos to where they can play in 60 fps that would be just fantastic :) but if you can not you can still upload them here is where you can upload them. I'm getting it next week on PC and I'm excited of course, I was wondering if someone can upload the spec requirements for it as well. ^_^

Gbraga

This is the first one I did, not 60fps sorry, it would take ages to upload a 300mb 15 seconds video here, it still took ages to upload this 5mb video, though that's probably on youtube's part, I can't believe my upload is that bad lol

Roxas

Now that my game isn't freezing, I might consider recording some stuff. Though FRAPS says the game is running at 20 FPS, and I wouldn't dare to make that even worse.

Soupie

My playthrough of Mission 16. I hope nobody minds me simply posting videos I record here.

Vlaxatamir

Im recording myself playing through the whole game and uploading to to my channel if anyone wants to check it out, my first videos though so go ez on the feedback but any feedback is greatly appreciated! :D Sorry i don't like to advertise like this but this thread seems like the right place. I really like how they ported it to PC, minus the few keybind changes i made but thats to be expected! Watching all your guys videos makes my gameplay look terrible XD My youtube name is the same as my name on here :)

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Playing this game on PC. It's like Hell playing with a keyboard with a mouse. Although, i can still manage because of the experience i got from playing Darksiders 2 on PC without a gamepad. But in DmC, i surely need a gamepad right now. I'm only getting a S rank on the devil hunter difficulty -_-

ajaxz

Button Masher
Already bought the game on PS3, but after hearing that the game is good on PC, I will definately be repurchasing (can't stand the 30 fps on consoles and the shader issues on PS3) :D

Gbraga

Nice! I'm having a bit of a problem trying to kill them with style. My fights with this guy are super lame.

LeoXCV

Single life for life
(mind prop)
Happy_snake.jpg

Top Bottom