• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC Japanese HD Collection

ace3005

If Ace can't do it ?! Who will ?
nop, the bonus content(artwork and bgm from all the games + contest) is in the game selection menu under extras...i haven't finished any game yet , I am at mission 13 in dmc 1. I will upload some pictures later today with the artwork .
I dont think there will be any dmc (5) demo or videos or anything like that in the collection

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Is that so?Many people here including me are expecting that there will be a DmC extra but there will be nothing?
I am disappointed.Either way i'm still waiting for the artwork bro.

ace3005

TheDarkSlayer

Gilver FTW!

Thanks a lot for the pics mate!
Looks amazing so far! That "vault" feature looks amazing! Can't wait to get my hands on my copy!

ace3005

ok so I just finished dmc 1...played the first mission of dmc 2 and decided to skip the damn thing...not even hd can save it.....
so now I am playing the game :D dmc 3 and I have to say hd is best for this one...all the cut scenes are full screen (unlike dmc 1 and 2 where there are some (I meant all in dmc 1 at least ) 4:3 videos) in dmc 3 only the customize menu and mission menu are smaller than the screen but not 4:3, still wide format , its no big deal...the only downside which is not really a downside is than the loading is so short you cant shoot or slash it anymore :( :) :D btw I am at level 3 right now .

ace3005

oh and I dont know who or where it says there is dmc(5) content in dmc hd.....maybe if you finish all 3 games you get something but I doubt it....whenever you select a game to play you exit the hd select screen and you enter the game normally so I dont think there is any link between them , the save files if you look for them on the xbox version there are under the same folder but inside there are separated ....so my guess is that dmc is not gonna come out this year ...or maybe somewhere in November or December and this track
better be in it :D.

ace3005

noticed something on the dmc3 screen, what is the demo digest option @ 00:10?
its just the theater that lets the player play all the cutscenes from the main game at any time after they have been watched once.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
I have the dmc jap hd collection ...the only extra content so far is some artwork (btw dmc 1 artwork is awesome) and the dmc 10th anniversary contest artwork.
The games look great especially dmc 1 and 3 , I can take some pictures with my phone if you like.
Oh and remember the control scheme in dmc 1? triangle was used for jumping right? well now they made the control scheme like dmc 3 triangle (Y in my case) is used for sword X(A) for jumping , square and circle(X-B) for guns,but you still have to use target look to fire guns.
Nothing DmC related? just some artwork?
I think i'll pass for now.

Take some screen shots too with your phone!! and the art work!!

edit: nevermind. Thanks for the screenshots

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Yeah but i'm still not satisfied with the 720p
I need 1080p!
Oh and last stupid question.......IS IT REALLY REALLY REALLY HD?

ace3005

updated textures , widescreen format, better dmc1 control scheme,extra artwork, dmc123 on xbox360, dont know about the sound cant tell if its better , and so far no lag from any game even dmc 3 had some lag in certain places I'll update if it happens. AND DMC 3 LOOKS GREAT !!! I'm gonna play the hell out of it !! :D oh and very very short loading times(it was annoying switching styles or weapons and waiting to load )

Top Bottom