• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC - is the future exclusive?

Frazz

General gamer
I hope all of this buying stuff ends with a sequel for the original series and a Megaman game
I believe that would be the best outcome as the majority of DMC fans want a DMC5 and a new Megaman would be magnificent!

colliderz

I believe that would be the best outcome as the majority of DMC fans want a DMC5 and a new Megaman would be magnificent!
Actually Nintendo buying Capcom can make this as they will have mature exclusive games like DMC and Resident Evil published under the name of Capcom protecing there kid friendly image while adding popular games like Monster Hunter and Street Fighter to their side.
Legends, X or Classic a game Megaman game should happen

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Actually Nintendo buying Capcom can make this as they will have mature exclusive games like DMC and Resident Evil published under the name of Capcom protecing there kid friendly image while adding popular games like Monster Hunter and Street Fighter to their side.
Legends, X or Classic a game Megaman game should happen
To put it blunt. Megaman WONT happen. no matter who will buy Capcom. Capcom just don't have developers who will make it. I don't think Ono and Itsuno will be able to pull Capcom from the hole, it jumped in. So it doesn't matter in the end.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Am I the only one who realizes just how trolltastic it would be if this series that wasn't even available for Xbox until the 4th, were to become an Xbox exclusive.
We wouldn't even know whether or not a bird has been flipped

Top Bottom