• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC HD

HKDJ

Hey guy's I thought I make this thread to introduce myself & to ask a couple of questions about the DMC HD collection. I've almost 1000 DMC 4. I've never played the original games before which is why I consider myself a noob. I didn't like DMC 4 at first, but once I learnt a thing or two about the combat mechanics I started to really enjoy it. I made a post about how excited I was to get this collection on Platinum Games forum a few month back. I'm excited to play this even though I can't put NG3 down. I'm looking forward to the new DMC. I can't get enough of hack & slash games. Anyway, that's enough from me haha.

Maybe i've not played enough, but Is there a difference with turbo mode. I can't tell
What's the difference with Gold & Yellow on DMC 3?

Can you offer any tips?

Thanks guy's ;)

TheDarkSlayer

Gilver FTW!
Hi there and welcome to the forum :)

Turbo mode makes the game 20% faster, which makes some stuff easier to do and some stuff harder to do. It is a time-saver though, as it makes all walking parts much less frustrating.

The Gold mode allows you to freely continue from the last checkpoint after you die, while in the Yellow mode you must use a Yellow Orb-an item which allows you to continue from the last checkpoint after you die-in order to continue from the last checkpoint. I'm pretty sure you can hold up to 30 Yellow orb at a time. If you don't have any Yellow Orbs left, you'll have to restart the level. In the Gold mode, all Yellow Orbs are replaced with Gold Orbs-items which allow you to revive, meaning, if you died in the middle of a fight against, say, Arkham, and use a Gold Orb, you'll gain all your life back while Arkham's life will stay the same as it was before you used the Gold Orb. You can hold up to 3 Gold orbs at a time.

P.S.
I've already got all 1,000G for DMC4 8)

Top Bottom