• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Not really, unless Vergil decided to also go shirtless, along with Nero in the next one and decide to wear some underwear only. XD
(5 in the morning, see ya XD)

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
It's not like I care that the characters are attractive, it is just that Lady, Trish, and Gloria are purely eye candy in DMC 4.

They have no purpose other than that, that is what makes it shallow.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
NerosDevil;121290 said:
Oh wow, I can see about an inch of Dante's chest, oh the girls are spoilt in DMC4
150px-718smiley.png

No but seriously; an inch *drool* XD

The sarcasm...Oh the sarcasm made me laugh so hard.

*Wonders if we can't all get along with the fanservice we've been given over the past 4 games.*

DMC1: No one really got much from that, can you really count Trish in all her low pixel horror?

DMC2: No one got much here, you could argue Lucia, but I'd tell you to get out, now, because, well, do I need to say it? And the same for Dante.

DMC3: This is where the female fanservice really came out, you get a Dante who wears no shirt for the entire game, and then when you finish it, you get him SHIRTLESS! And with Vergil! You get that callipygian superman! And then you finish the game with him and you can play him with no coat! What do we get? A Lady who looks so young it's just unattractive.

DMC4: Finally! Some male fanservice! Lady looks like she got a well deserved makeover as did Trish! (Along with some other enhancements...If you catch my drift.) Woo! We're even with the female fanservice now!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Just the point I was trying to make earlier. I think we are both even when it comes to DMC, so what's all the fuss?

Sparda™

Lingerie has always been about sex. Since the 1960s, for God's Sake. Games have turned now into sex appealing ads.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I remember watching G4 a while back, an episode of xplay where Morgan Webb was counting down all the sexiest guys in gaming....Dante was number one. and if Adam Sessler ever does a countdown of all the girls in gaming, i can guess that Trish and Lady will be at the top of the list. LOL

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Dante Aseroth;121351 said:
Lingerie has always been about sex. Since the 1960s, for God's Sake. Games have turned now into sex appealing ads.

Just because it's true don't mean it is right.

Games are viewed as toys for the young and immature for reasons like the shallow sex appeal in DMC. It has no place in gaming, not this.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Dante Aseroth;121351 said:
Once again, you miss the point. Nevermind.

I remember watching G4 a while back, an episode of xplay where Morgan Webb was counting down all the sexiest guys in gaming....Dante was number one.

But of course. ^^

GIIIIIIIIRLZ :D

yesyesyeseseyeessss
GOOD TAPDANCING JESUS. The image in the first post, I actually leaned right up to my monitor to see if she was wearing any underwear. How in all hell did the developpers animate THAT and not fap to it???

Anyway read the first couple of pages but that was it, so I'm probably doing some repeating: sex-appeal is something that's used all the time, video games ain't the only exception; and yes, this goes for male designs as well. While I don't think they directly make them all sultry looking for the sake of appealing the girls (assuming the game's targeted for the males), I believe they more or less have the notion that "players would rather play as a "fit guy" than a fugly urchin." It's all about ideals, so in the end it's kinda 50/50 really.

...Well, sometimes. I have to admit sometimes when it comes to sex appeal and wimminz more than often they tend to over do it :lol: But seriously, who can bothered to b!tch over that when one has such great, future plans such as taking over the DMC team and making a game centred entirely around Dante and his newly formed Stripper life.

ONE DAY PEOPLE, ONE DAY.

I can't remember who it was that inspired me to do this, so I thank you again. *curtsy*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom