• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC: Eye of Dante miniquest

Jaredzz

yeah, there's a new redeem section in the profile area. how many missions are there in total, with the secret ones?

Justin

i think my app is broken iv tried scanning the images to complete the missions i dont have done and its not scanning anything is thre something someone can tell me to do to try and fix it or should i just go ahead and get my orbs im 7000 away from the 20000 and theres like 6 or 7 missions it wont let me scan to complete

Syrum

19,530 points and I've completed everything except for the share on mission 15, including the first secret mission...so very annoying!!! Am hoping they release a fix soon, though any tips on where I can pick up a few extra points would be much appreciated!

Micaelian

I'm in the same situation. I got my code without any problems, but when I try to redeem it in the game, it keeps saying: "There is not any reward that matches this code". Hopefully they will fix it soon...

Micaelian

Well, I'm assuming the orb redeeming section is "Extras/Enter Promotional Code" on the main menu. Maybe I'm wrong...

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Well, I'm assuming the orb redeeming section is "Extras/Enter Promotional Code" on the main menu. Maybe I'm wrong...
I meant the place on the site to get the code, but it's appeared on now so I'm off to claim my orbs^_^

Blazer-X

Before I go ahead and reclaim my points, I'd like to know if there's any difference between having 18000 points or going over? If so, I need some help with mission 7 and mission 12. I've went through the this thread and I still can't seem to complete either of those missions.

Micaelian

Before I go ahead and reclaim my points, I'd like to know if there's any difference between having 18000 points or going over? If so, I need some help with mission 7 and mission 12. I've went through the this thread and I still can't seem to complete either of those missions.
Nope. You will receive points according to your rank. In your case, you already have the maximum possible (SSS), sou you will get the maximum reward.

Jaredzz

750 Points = 200 Orbs
2,500 Points = 300 Orbs
6,000 Points = 400 Orbs
9,000 Points = 500 Orbs
12,000 Points = 600 Orbs
15,000 Points = 800 Orbs
18,000 Points (or more) = 1000 Orbs

21 missions for 21,000 total points.

It really isn't that much.

bigwhitey

for some reason i have had trouble with mission 5, i cant find the video
EDIT: mission 7 wont redeem either, i found it but it just sits there

Micaelian

So, has everybody been able to get their points? No error message when trying to enter the code?
@bigwhitey: This is the video for mission 5. You should pause it between 1:30 and 1:40. And for the mission 7, keep tapping the screen like mad and you will finally be able to share and earn your points.

Top Bottom