• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC: Eye of Dante miniquest

GrowingThreat

I don't know why, but I CANNOT seem to finish missions 7 or 14. They both appear to be on the Raptor site but either the correct answers aren't scanning right or I'm looking in the wrong places.

(I also can't really get 15 but that seems to be because some of the monsters don't scan. And there's no #5).

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
For 7, go to raptor news and click on the chicken article. On the right is a cereal advert. Scan only the mouth,

For 14, go to raptor and click on the economy article with the dollar sign. Scan the main image.

Loz

Still cant get 15 to unlock- do you scan each and every 1 of the demons-
1 scan- touch- get orbs-
reload
2-scan=touch-get orbs?

or?

Scan all- get the message for all- then touch and get orbs-?

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Still cant get 15 to unlock- do you scan each and every 1 of the demons-
1 scan- touch- get orbs-
reload
2-scan=touch-get orbs?

or?

Scan all- get the message for all- then touch and get orbs-?
15 is broken for now, but will be fixed soon.:)

any ideas on how to get 12? the video didnt seem to work for me. thanks in advance!
For 12, scan the dmc logo square below the video

GrowingThreat

I think 7 might be broken too -- I can find the image, I get the "touch to complete" but touching doesn't do anything. So for now I'm stuck.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I think 7 might be broken too -- I can find the image, I get the "touch to complete" but touching doesn't do anything. So for now I'm stuck.
Tap the image on the phone like mad, sometimes that works. If not, yep, it's broken.

Micaelian

i still am stuck with 15 and 17, and my score is stuck at 19790,
That was exactly my case. What I did was repeating mission 21 again and again, until I reached 20,010 points, just to fill the progress bar; I am not interested on rankings or cheating.

chunklavins

still nothing, 21 won't let me repeat it. What logos did everyone scan for mission 21?
Mission 15 we know it is demon #5, but does everyone have 17? The folder of pics from page 1 here, i got all of them to scan except the pic pf Kat (no app response) and the "unknown" scenery pic shows fiery text but i can't tap on it or anything.
how did everyone get mission 17?

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
still nothing, 21 won't let me repeat it. What logos did everyone scan for mission 21?
Mission 15 we know it is demon #5, but does everyone have 17? The folder of pics from page 1 here, i got all of them to scan except the pic pf Kat (no app response) and the "unknown" scenery pic shows fiery text but i can't tap on it or anything.
how did everyone get mission 17?

For 17, follow the link and scan the dmc logo below the video. That how I got it.

15 is broken for now.

21 is kindly posted by Quicksilver: http://www.mplc.ie/images/panel/Xtra-Vision-Ltd-3843.gif

chunklavins

yeah, ive tried those, i got the revenant, rebellion sword, ebony and ivory, aquila, eryx all scanned and done

what else do i need?

Gangreendave

That is all you have to scan. I guess it's broken. :(

I know that when I did this one it was really glitchy. I tried scanning a few of the weapon concept art and had the app crash and then finally I scanned a pic of Dante holding ebony and ivory and it glitched and completed (didn't really get the proper animation is what I mean by glitched)

Unfortunately even though I completed this one I have been unable to get the points for sharing it (same as Mission 15) so unfortunately I'm stuck at 19,590 points and just need to get the points for those two shares (which I've shared many many times without it registering)

Top Bottom