• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC: Eye of Dante miniquest

Valomai

I had trouble with the demons, I only got up to like 13ish before it crapped out. The first 20 missions got me to 19,940. I just did the secret one a few times to get to 20k lol XD

Quicksilver devil

Long forgotten
Ah, alright thanks Androider. Good to know. I know I only have one secret mission and one busted share, but seems others might have more problems. Hope things work out.

Makes sense Valomai. I'm just gonna call it good tbh and see I think maybe.

Justin

if anyone can give advice on how to finish 8,11,12,and 18 i would really appreciate it iv done what i could and nothing has happened also on 16 i looked up that logo and nothing so if someone can send a pic of the logo that works i could use it.
and is 7 glitched or something i fount the box and try to scan it but it never does or am i doing the wrong box

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Yeah, some of my scored doubled up. At one mission, every time I went to send, the app stopped. So I kept trying to do the mission, finally sent after 10 trys. Turns out it was sending and gave me the points for each attempt.:O Had no idea. It's not a fair bug for others.

mulalleybs

Any word on how we redeem our points? Everything I've read says "you can redeem when the game comes out". Anyway, I'm about to go pick up the game in a few minutes, can't wait.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
if anyone can give advice on how to finish 8,11,12,and 18 i would really appreciate it iv done what i could and nothing has happened also on 16 i looked up that logo and nothing so if someone can send a pic of the logo that works i could use it.
and is 7 glitched or something i fount the box and try to scan it but it never does or am i doing the wrong box
For 8, scan the image on the mission, tells you time when to stop video. Got to raptor news and pause the video at time you were told on the image and scan.

For 11, do the same thing.

For 12, what worked for me was clicking on the link and scanning the logo below the video

for 18, do the same like 11 and 8

Valomai

Any word on how we redeem our points? Everything I've read says "you can redeem when the game comes out". Anyway, I'm about to go pick up the game in a few minutes, can't wait.
I haven't seen anything about redeeming them, other than it saying "after Jan. 15," was hoping they would do it for game release. Maybe they're waiting for people to play it without the advantage first? Not sure :/ In game, there's an Extras option you can enter codes, I'm assuming that's how we'll redeem them. I didn't see any other way to link the account. Have fun! :D

androider

hang in there guys, I sent a bug report to the developpers, the problems seem to be more on Android, is that what you guys use? I'm not sure since I cant get there but I think a redeem code appears when you reach 20K, Im stuck at 19800 for now.

I tested the app on ipad and it works fine, some dude scored 100k, dont know how lol

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I think we get the redeem code when mission 15 is debugged. It won't send, so there is not a full set of mission complete icons.
I think you need a full set of those for the code.

mulalleybs

hang in there guys, I sent a bug report to the developpers, the problems seem to be more on Android, is that what you guys use? I'm not sure since I cant get there but I think a redeem code appears when you reach 20K, Im stuck at 19800 for now.

I tested the app on ipad and it works fine, some dude scored 100k, dont know how lol
That dude is me lol. I was bored last night waiting for a movie to buffer. It lets you repeat mission 20 over and over.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
They should fix that. So there's one mission that won't send and one that won't stop. :lol: Oh well.

androider

its already fixed from what I heard but fake extra points will go away lol ;) sorry
not sure how to redeem orbs yet let me know if anyone finds out

mulalleybs

its already fixed from what I heard but fake extra points will go away lol ;) sorry
Haha that doesn't bother me at all, I was just chuckling because I doubled the highest score on the board which was already double the max

Micaelian

Well, I can confirm it is NOT fixed. My points remain exactly at 20010, I can't share missions 15 or 17 because the app crashes, and there isn't any new version of the Eye of Dante to download. So for now, we remain the same...

Gangreendave

Same here. Still unable to share mission 15 or 17.

I have completed the missions themselves (although that was very buggy for those two) but for some reason no matter how many times I share it they won't register. Now I have a bunch of Facebook posts but didn't get the points :p I've tried sharing directly from theorderblog.net on my pc and tried completing the mission through the app and sharing it that way with no luck.

If anybody knows a way to make mission 15 and 17 share properly please let me know. Just want to get them over with since I'm probably picking the game up later today :)

Top Bottom