• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC: Eye of Dante miniquest

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Mission 16, not happening. Loopy, you keep your trap closed. If you've cleared it you should know just how many hints I've given in this thread and that they are capable of it on their own if they just put their minds to it.
I really don't see the problem of clearing mission 16. It's just a game for people to have fun with. Not SRZBSNS>_<
Besides, couldn't help, how I did it no longer works. :(

Loz

Guys... whats 17?
I keep getting errors on liek the shotgun and Kat and the aquila..

zarion

sonuva- She must've gotten to the secret mission before I did. Only 16 more hours and I would've made it ;_;
To hell with it, it doesn't matter any more.
Go scan the Metropolitan Transit Authority logo, google it.
FOR SHAME this was really f-in obvious with how many hints I've given.
Limbo city is based on New York (apple), the worm is the railroads that run across it, they've been around for one and a half century and were bought by MTA in 1965 (the name changed and it runs on the surface). The main hint is on the name of the fictive Grand Capital Transit Authority logo (the last two letters) and there's more too.
I spent a lot of effort on that riddle, dammit.

mulalleybs

Haha, I figured it out shortly after reading it, might have been able to do it faster, but I was having to listen to a friend talk the whole time also. Anyway, stuck at 20960

mulalleybs

Well someone on there definitely found the magic to getting tons of points. That Laura chick has over 40k whereas everyone else is 22 or less.

Valomai

I've been looking up tons of signs, landmarks, logos... I accidentally got secret mission 1 (the reward shows up as mission 21)

Valomai

haha I got it from the Fox News logo... not sure if it's my phone, or the app, but it was a pain in the butt to scan. I tapped it before I could see what it said, and I'm having trouble getting it to show up again :/

Quicksilver devil

Long forgotten
I managed to get the fox logo to work long enough to get a screen shot of what it shows and that logo was in the picture. Wish I could figure out how that person got so many points and how people are getting all these extra points.

Valomai

I would assume there are more extra missions, maybe higher ones give more points. I broke 20k, that's all I was after just to transfer to the game (hopefully tonight! :D) Btw I noticed Laura jumped from roughly 27k to 40k in about 10 minutes between checking my own score.

androider

hey guys, coming in to add my 2 cents... I actually have been in touch with the guys making the app there seems to be some issues yet maybe I will know more tomorrow... anyway...
my 2 cents
mission 16, any subway logo from the major cities seem to work

me I'm stuck just below 20K because 2 missions wont register the sharing ( that sucks)

some guy just busted 48K orbs if you havent noticed... I'm thinking this may actually be a bug ''like the app posting automatically'' on an account... I know I've seen someone go really high a few days back and then the score disappeared...
anyway... quite a mystery lol ... I may be wrong but I dont think there are any more missions beyond 22

there may be real world objects / logos to scan, I did it with a STOP sign but didnt give points so I have no idea how the first 25 people got more

have fun

Top Bottom