• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC: Eye of Dante miniquest

zarion

I won't help with the really obvious ones. And the riddle for 16 is the most I'm going to give you. It should be obvious if you take the setting of this game and one of the stages into account.
If I can clear the secret mission while I still have my point lead no one will be able to overtake me and I'll be the #1 for all time, that never happens to me, so I'm going to be a bit selfish here.
Sucks to be you guys.

Really obvious meaning that the blog redirects you to the answer.
nmv, for 10 you have to scan the noisia cover for the DmC soundtrack

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
For 11, scan image of lady on Order blog; gives time of when to pause video. Then go to Raptor news and pause the video at time told and scan it.

asurai

Care to share the answer to mission 16 for all of those having trouble with it? Thanks in advance.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
This from Zrion should help with mission 15
I can help you out here, but I won't give you all the answers as I am one of two who has cleared the game, the current point leader and I don't want you taking my spot.
Go to theorderblog.net and tell me which missions you're lacking, also if you don't share on fb/twitter you will still be a bit behind.
Tip: in the quest where you scan demons the app tends to crash and you don't get points from sharing either. Demons 1-5 can be scanned
http://www.mediafire.com/?34d1mv04k961b7u
The pics are named in ascending order, the ones with a -k added on cannot be scanned, they cause your app to crash.
If you just scan 1-15 a few times it will give you a clear.

zarion

Mission 16, not happening. Loopy, you keep your trap closed. If you've cleared it you should know just how many hints I've given in this thread and that they are capable of it on their own if they just put their minds to it.
As for how I got more than 20k, that's a secret. But I will say that there are other ways to gain points than just through missions.

Top Bottom