• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC: Eye of Dante miniquest

zarion

Just beat the DmC minigame Eye of Dante, all missions, all artwork unlocked, SSS completely ranking and completely cleared.
There was literally nothing to gain from it, aside from the funky artwork and 20k orbs that are transferable to the game
Is 20k orbs a lot, by the way? I've done countless playthroughs of the demo, but I only have around 3k, or so, in contrast I have 40 upgrade points.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Congrats. Yeah, 20,000 can get you a fair bit, but if you play on the easier modes, you won't need to buy anything.

I'm still stuck on 15, keep scanning all the images, but nothing boosts my point total. >_<

zarion

I can help you out here, but I won't give you all the answers as I am one of two who has cleared the game, the current point leader and I don't want you taking my spot.
Go to theorderblog.net and tell me which missions you're lacking, also if you don't share on fb/twitter you will still be a bit behind.
Tip: in the quest where you scan demons the app tends to crash and you don't get points from sharing either. Demons 1-5 can be scanned
http://www.mediafire.com/?34d1mv04k961b7u
The pics are named in ascending order, the ones with a -k added on cannot be scanned, they cause your app to crash.
If you just scan 1-15 a few times it will give you a clear.

zarion

Same goes for the weapons, only a select few of them can be scanned without crashing the app.
Don't remember which ones though

Quicksilver devil

Long forgotten
Hey, thanks for that. I'm going nuts over that mission myself. I'm missing one demon. #5 but it's not in that folder you linked too. Also any hints for mission 16? I wouldn't worry about me catching up. I'm stuck down in the 30's because the missions weren't showing up on the right days so I'm days behind as is.

mulalleybs

Seems there are people with over 20k orbs. I can't figure out how to beat mission 16 though. It says to scan the picture at which point it says something along the lines of the demons have the rails and nothing else happens.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Same here, I'm waay behind. Something bugging me though; there is a secret mission. Anyone got any ideas? I could figure the other missions out- they have hints, but this has nothing.

zarion

Demon number 5 does not exist, there are two #4. Just keep repeating until you get a clear on theorderblog.
The rails? Well, that one is a bit more obscure, honestly it was the most difficult mission of them all.
If you can solve this one you stand a chance at dethroning me, so I'm not going to tell you this one, instead I will give you a riddle.

For a century and a half this worm has crawled through The Apple, it's name and ownership may have changed and it now runs on the surface as well. The city of Limbo belies this metropolis. The truth is found in the last two letters of the Great Capital.

zarion

19: Scan the capcom logo, or Ninja Theory logo
20: Scan the order logo at the top of the mission overview page.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Nope, mission 15 is not sharing....guess I'll try and do other missions instead.

zarion

It will not share, that mission is a little bugged. The weapons mission also has one pic that shouldn't award points (red banner) that will give you an instant clear.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Ah, then if it's broken, that's okay. I thought maybe I was doing something wrong.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
If you are from US, take out dollar note and scan it. If not from US, look up picture of dollar not on google and scan that. :)

Loz

thanks!!! :D might need help with more in abit if you dont mind Loopy <3
like/... mission 10? lol I just dont get these >< I just want me 20k orbs lol

Top Bottom