• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC - [Dubstep Fan-Trailer]

Derozio

Sexiness Personified.

I had been intending to make a video for some time. Co-incidentally, two other people were also bored like me and posted their videos here. But before I could finish mine, they were done. lol Anyway, I hope you guys like it. Personally, I feel just satisfied with the outcome. Just the ending is..kinda awkward. But yeah, enjoy! =P

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
not gonna lie, the begining was a little slow for my taste but the rest was really good

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
oh dude nice trailer man and i loved the drop. im a big dubstep lover and would love to see dubstep in the game im pretty sure there is :)

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Finally some dubstep! Pretty sweet man the only thing I thought was off was the lengthy combat parts. When it kicks in its pretty epic but I think you could edit in more combat too keep the pace of the song.

AngelMode

I wonder if Dubstep is gonna be part of some of DmC's soundtracks.

Regardless, very nicely done! ^^

Like they already said, a little slow start but it builds up so it's all good.

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda

i think there is cus in the "secret gameplay" vid you can hear dubstep wubs and wobbles in the music during the fight

Derozio

Sexiness Personified.
not gonna lie, the begining was a little slow for my taste but the rest was really good
The beginning was actually SUPPOSED to be slow. You know, I wanted to have a trailer which builds up towards awesomeness. =P But yeah, dunno if it managed to be "awesome" later on. Thank you, though! Glad you appreciate it! =)

oh dude nice trailer man and i loved the drop. im a big dubstep lover and would love to see dubstep in the game im pretty sure there is
Yeah, I like dubstep too and would love to see it included in the game. Maybe not too much but it should be there since they're going with the whole "contemporary world" theme. I mean, the game wouldn't really be complete without it since they're trying to add all the elements considered "cool" by the society of today. =P But yeah, thanks! =)

whats the song called ?
Liquid Stranger - Ripple (VIP), brah. ;o

Finally some dubstep! Pretty sweet man the only thing I thought was off was the lengthy combat parts. When it kicks in its pretty epic but I think you could edit in more combat too keep the pace of the song.
Yeah, now that you say that, I DO feel I got a little lazy there. I'll probably edit it a lot and upload an extended improved version later. =) Or maybe just go for a new one. =P

I really think it will be in there. As for your compliments - Thank you! Really appreciate it when people say good things about my stuff. =)

i think there is cus in the "secret gameplay" vid you can hear dubstep wubs and wobbles in the music during the fight
I couldn't hear any of it, tbh. =/

And yeah, guys, anybody got any cool dubstep/metal song based on which they'd like to see a fan trailer? I might make one so just sayin', you know, you guys can help me out in song selection! =)

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon

In the secret gameplay footage, its not exactly a dub step track, but there is some wicked bass drops throughout the whole fight.

CheeseKao

Lord Cheesington
Wow...this is the first thread I've been to in a long time that doesn't have someone bitching about dub step.

The trailer is pretty neat and all but I personally think that dub step doesn't really fit the DMC mood. Then again, I don't really know much about dub step but I think that a more aggressive dub step track might work.

Derozio

Sexiness Personified.
Wow...this is the first thread I've been to in a long time that doesn't have someone bitching about dub step.

The trailer is pretty neat and all but I personally think that dub step doesn't really fit the DMC mood. Then again, I don't really know much about dub step but I think that a more aggressive dub step track might work.

I'd say I agree. I'm fond of dubstep to a certain degree but I do not feel that it is befitting of a DMC game to have it as a battle theme or any kind of in-game music. But I don't think I'll mind it if it is used less. Just don't let it dominate metal. I'm not against dubstep but DMC has always been synonymous with metal. I'd rather it stay like that. Anyway, thank you! :)

And as for people who are wondering if Dubstep is in the game or not, I'm pretty darn sure I heard it in The Poison boss fight. Dunno about Secret gameplay footage, though...

Anyway, two of my old trailers. You people may have watched these. I think they're alright. I'll make more later:

Top Bottom