• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC, DINO: What's in a (nick)Name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

O.G.

Dino's Meth supplier
Storm Silves;292868 said:
Hey, why not? :lol:

He's more like a Simba to me.

Bum-te, maybe? :)
Just joking.

PP-Dante
Pre-Post-Dante.

Dante's different youth which is created after the original.

And p.p. sounds funny, too :)

UZUDAE

Hmmm...I'm tapped out on creative nicknames for him. I just prefer Dante because...well, that's his name. I find myself defaulting onto "New Dante," a lot though. Just because theres a need to make distinctions when talking about Dante in general.

Say what you will, but at the very least Tameem was right when he said each DMC has featured a somewhat different Dante

veg-G

Mmm-hmm.....so what were we talking about again?
out of every white flock.......he is what you called a BLACK SHEEP!!!!

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Congrats moseslmpg, you spreaded "Dino" to Capcom-Unity and the Japanese DMC fanbase. :lol:

+rep

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
It was funny when I was on Capcom Unity, and some dude was like, "I hate Dino." Then another guy was like, "WTF is a Dino!?" and he was like, "Thats what the peeps on devilmaycry.org call Edward Cullen on DmC."

Z??

Well, it is nice to be a contribution to the DMC fandom at large. It was nice for once.

Just had to sign up to call out moseslmpg on saying he created Dino. That's a lie. WAY back when the American godzilla was released, people who liked the Japanese Godzilla movies called the new Godzilla Gino. It has since become a common thing for fans to do this when a character is changed in an unfavourable way. So no moses you didn't come up with the name Dino. Good old fashioned godzilla fans did, you just changed the G to a D. As many people have done for changed characters. That is all.

D-Sparda

Nothing is true, everything is permitted
So you make a whole new threat to humiliate me.
I'll just leave this forum then. I can tell that my opinions and I are unwanted.

You have to come to realise that leaving will result at nothing. I say that because I notice you were always so optimistic when you post your opinions (even if I am mostly against them). Beside you have no concrete proof that your opinions and you are unwanted.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
You have to come to realise that leaving will result at nothing. I say that because I notice you were always so optimistic when you post your opinions (even if I am mostly against them). Beside you have no concrete proof that your opinions and you are unwanted.

We'll this thread is PRETTY OLD.

Not to mention the fact that the post you are quoting is old also.

He has not left the forum at all so your post really was unnecessary.

Asmodaius

Oh honey, that was AGES ago. XD

D-Sparda

Nothing is true, everything is permitted
We'll this thread is PRETTY OLD.

Not to mention the fact that the post you are quoting is old also.

He has not left the forum at all so your post really was unnecessary.
Well look at the bright side, I realise that I quoted an old comment and from now on I am going to look the DAMN year next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom