• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC: Devil May Cry: The Diary of Sparda

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
He reminds as a character from Berserk or The Witcher, you made a good choice

Yeah after I put the picture online and looked at it closely, I just realized "Holy **** he looks like Guts!" lol

I hope you don't mind me saying this, since you personally dislike the game. But I think your Sparda design has a strong facial resemblance to Dante's from DMC4, could just be the facial hair, but that's what I think. Anyway I think they look cool.

I was actually going for nDante's face but the facial hair was just added cause I thought it looked alright. I actually didn't have DMC4 Dante in mind but looking at it now it does sort of have a resemblance.

DragonMaster2010

So guys, I'm trying to think; should I go with first person from Sparda's perspective or third person as a narrator?

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Mayne as a thought you may add first/third person from perspective of another characters appearing in story. Sometimes it helps to flesh out the characters, like King done it in Dark Tower

Jacky

Awesome
Oh. I thought you played TW2, since DragonMaster's Sparda design looks a lot like some TW2 guards' armor.

I haven't played TW2 yet, but i have watched a lot of cutscenes and i have seen many images from the game, so i still know what you are talking about

Yeah after I put the picture online and looked at it closely, I just realized "Holy **** he looks like Guts!" lol

Now you need a Femto like villain :lmao

DragonMaster2010

SO chapter 1 might take a little longer to finish. I wouldn't expect anything soon but I'll try hard to update.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Man, take your time. Also because I'm stuck with exams right now, so it's good for me that you publish Chapter 1 later, cause that way I have the time to read the prologue :D

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
@DragonMaster2010

Nice work. different style and you could see the growth and difference btw this and your other works.

Speaking of Dead Spirits, I think this look might fit your guest character's appearance in DmC
bayonetta2a.jpg

Im quite partial to the middle so you should use that one.

DragonMaster2010

@DragonMaster2010

Nice work. different style and you could see the growth and difference btw this and your other works.

Speaking of Dead Spirits, I think this look might fit your guest character's appearance in DmC
bayonetta2a.jpg

Im quite partial to the middle so you should use that one.

Actually the guest character was Bayonetta and her look was her look in Bayonetta 2.

DragonMaster2010

Bad news guys. A new chapter for this story will have to either wait till next week or a little bit after this weekend. I wanna update my other works first.

Top Bottom