• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC: Devil May Cry - Advanced Techniques Thread

FrostBite

Marshall of Radiance
Are we talking about advanced techniques here or glitches? But on a non related note,it's funny how you have to buy the ability to jump off enemies for jump cancel now,looks like Ninja theory figured out that people do that.

Soupie

Are we talking about advanced techniques here or glitches? But on a non related note,it's funny how you have to buy the ability to jump off enemies for jump cancel now,looks like Ninja theory figured out that people do that.
FYI, it was a move you had to buy in DMC4 as well.

sti4thewin

i feel like the combat for DmC is already almost at its limits, which is kinda sad. If DmC2 is made then i know that the potential for the combat system can be on par or even better than 3/4 if they learn from this.

Soupie

A great Kablooey set-up video.

Also, a Double Overdrive technique by the same person.

Ruisu

Of course you don't remember me.
That double overdrive really pleases my eyes. Gonna try it when I get home.

NoctisVI

Actually could you give me some tips? I can't consistently calibur>JC>Aerial Rave>JC>Calibur so I've always used other moves the compensate for that.

I have some difficulties to do this technique as well (doing the JP is OK but i can't connect calibur and aerial rave that fast).
The aerial wave always comes after the full calibur slash animation no matter if i JP before the end.
Is there a precise timing ?

Just a combo that incorporates some stomp jump cancelling and timing.

Tremor (Arbitrer) + Flush Bounce (Arbitrer) + Roundtrip (Aquilas) + Shoot (Shotgun) + Fully Charged Shot (Shotgun) + Angel Lift + Quick Showdown (Eryx) + Fully charged Showdown (Eryx) + jump cancel Stomp (x3) (Eryx) + Fully Charged Stomp (Eryx)

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
I really, really like bouncing the enemies off the ground with continuous attacks with Eryx from the air, but I can never get the timing right for a charged blow. Got any advice?
the shotgun pops them up in the air higher, or double up or air roulette

ChaserTech

Actually could you give me some tips? I can't consistently calibur>JC>Aerial Rave>JC>Calibur so I've always used other moves the compensate for that.

To be specific it's: Calibur > JC > Aerial Rave > JC > Calibur and etc.

In order to align yourself properly before you do it, use Helm Breaker and JC it. I do this every time whenever I'm about to execute CaliburRave since there are times when I can't JC Calibur since I'm not in the right place for it.

Powerstar7

Just a combo that incorporates some stomp jump cancelling and timing.

Tremor (Arbitrer) + Flush Bounce (Arbitrer) + Roundtrip (Aquilas) + Shoot (Shotgun) + Fully Charged Shot (Shotgun) + Angel Lift + Quick Showdown (Eryx) + Fully charged Showdown (Eryx) + jump cancel Stomp (x3) (Eryx) + Fully Charged Stomp (Eryx)
Nice but not very practical while actually playing the game. The Revenant charge>Angel Lift>Showdown>(Charge) showdown>Explodes>(release) Showdown looks like something interesting I can use in combos though.

Yeah I was just messing around its such a fun combat system. It's a pain in the ass to pull off that combo it has to precise or the showdown wont connect.

Top Bottom