• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Demo

berto

I Saw the Devil
I should point out that nephilim are not angel+something hybrids. They are very speciphicly Angel+Human children and the mixture of angel and demon has a name that is less interesting or easy to pronounce.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Technically, "Nephilim" is the offspring of an Angel father and a human mother, but for the purpose of DmC, much like in Darksiders, it changed to being the Angel and Demon offspring :p

chocolatepanda

I thought somewhere it said Sparda exiled. In terms of power for the original Sparda and the new you cant really say who is stronger since we dont know how strong Mundus is.

thanashs

You wanna dance ? Let's DANCE...
I thought somewhere it said Sparda exiled. In terms of power for the original Sparda and the new you cant really say who is stronger since we dont know how strong Mundus is.
Vergil said That Mundus is the strongest and cruelest of the demons...and if Sparda was stronger why he didn't beat him when he killed his wife?

chocolatepanda

Vergil said That Mundus is the strongest and cruelest of the demons...and if Sparda was stronger why he didn't beat him when he killed his wife?
I never said that new Sparda was stronger than Mundus, i said that he might still be on par with the original Sparda and that new Mundus just might be stronger than the demons the original had to fight.

At 3:12 it says that Virgil and Dante are the sons of a murdered mother and exiled father

crush

You guys need to watch this guy play. He's pretty good.

The strange thing is...the video looks slow than playing in reality.
Even this guy is good, those floating enemies sure are tough. I usually use my chargeshot to obliterate them.

Top Bottom