• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Demo "Coming Soon" But how soon? Any Ideas?

Domenic93

it will be at the earliest a month before, they usually only give you enough time to warm up to it, so that people are only enjoying the demo and not realizing glitches and not caring about bugs, so that when it comes out, the minimum number of people would see any issue that would make them not want to buy the game. they may release it the same day or a day before at the lastest

Suzaku18XD

Truth lies before ruin
it will be at the earliest a month before, they usually only give you enough time to warm up to it, so that people are only enjoying the demo and not realizing glitches and not caring about bugs, so that when it comes out, the minimum number of people would see any issue that would make them not want to buy the game. they may release it the same day or a day before at the lastest
That is kinda weird because, at the end of the month a metal gear rising demo will be playable to anyone who buys Zone of the enders Hd Collection. And metal gear comes out in Feb. So why are we getting that demo before DmC which comes out in Jan?

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
That is kinda weird because, at the end of the month a metal gear rising demo will be playable to anyone who buys Zone of the enders Hd Collection. And metal gear comes out in Feb. So why are we getting that demo before DmC which comes out in Jan?
Metal Gear Rising's made by a different company, just things being rule differently.

Never know, maybe we'll get to play it sooner like in a few weeks o.o

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy

I was gonna post but I think this on every level.

With regards to the Rising demo I don't think they'd want to release it around the time, it's better from a business standpoint to let people play the Rising demo and allow it to become stale and leave their interest and then hit them with something 'fresh' and new. But it wouldn't surprise me if the demo ended up being part of a promotional deal to get it early, surprised they didn't try and ship it with Resi6.
I believe DmC is also being released first in regards to rising? that will also help marketing if the demo turns out like that. It's going to be interesting to see which game does better.

Suzaku18XD

Truth lies before ruin
I was gonna post but I think this on every level.

With regards to the Rising demo I don't think they'd want to release it around the time, it's better from a business standpoint to let people play the Rising demo and allow it to become stale and leave their interest and then hit them with something 'fresh' and new. But it wouldn't surprise me if the demo ended up being part of a promotional deal to get it early, surprised they didn't try and ship it with Resi6.
I believe DmC is also being released first in regards to rising? that will also help marketing if the demo turns out like that. It's going to be interesting to see which game does better.
Well awesome, so what is another capcom game coming out "Thats big" soon maybe they might do it then?

Top Bottom