• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Definitive Edition for PS4 & Xbox One

ji-high

I'm sorry but this looks like an overreaction to me. I won't change the way i censor things. I do it out of respect for the rules but let's not forget we are talking about M rated games. People who play them are old enough to handle a few(censored) 'bad' words. At least they should be.

Also i don't think this should be the day to go all Robocop on us man. I mean just look at today's announcements.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Keep it civil. Please remember that you don't have to like what they have to say but as long as they are not been antagonizing, vulgar, or cruel we will respect their right to say it. If you want to respond just the same then try to not be so either.

Now, if you want to hand his mother a belt and instruct her on it's many uses, that is a different story and well out of my jurisdiction.

1. Weird

2. Don't pursue when your taunted, that's what we the mods are here for.

It was playful banter @berto. Don't take it that seriously. I'm sure he didn't either. We cool.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I'm sorry but this looks like an overreaction to me. I won't change the way i censor things. I do it out of respect for the rules but let's not forget we are talking about M rated games. People who play them can handle a few(censored) 'bad' words.
Please refer here.

It was playful banter @berto. Don't take it that seriously. I'm sure he didn't either. We cool.
If it's all good then it's all good. Carry on, gentlemen. And please refrain from belting each other, that's what PM'ing is for.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Great thing you addressed me instead of the person who started it (The Final Offer).
Are you referring to the hater turned lover comment? Since it wasn't something particularly malicious it's not something I can get on his case about. If you do feel that it was malicious then you can tell him so, I could ask him and if I think it was, whether he says yes or no, I could act accordingly, or if you think you can't settle your differences you could always agree to add each other to your ignore lists.

Now, if you feel like I was singling you out, don't, I was trying to keep things from escalating rather than place blame. It's not easy reading people's intentions on forums, even with emoticons. Besides, that was about the whole belt and you not wanting to be a party pooper thing (still weird, btw), which Chancey289 said there wasn't anything aggressive, just friendly banter. Was that not so?

GregaMan

>Streaming

I expect to die all of the times. But I definitely am a considerably better player now than when I was streaming vanilla in 2012-2013.

>hey greg, i don't wanna sound like an ungrateful greedy butt nugget, but i know you guys at ninja theory (assuming >you work at ninja theory)

You know what happens when you ASSUME: It makes you look bad. ;D

Actually I work at Capcom USA as a community manager. You may remember me from such community campaigns as DmC Devil May Cry, Asura's Wrath, and Dead Rising 3. Oh yeah, and let's not forget Street Fighter 2010's Virtual Console release.

Rolanthas

@GregaMan Heheh, I was just showing a friend, like 2 days ago, the pre-launch DmC stream where you didn't know you would be debuting DMD mode, assuming you'd be showing SOS instead. Probably my favourite Capcomunity moment.

But yeah, joking aside, you did improve quite a bit, and this is judging by the obviously chaotic environment of live stream play.

Exejpgwmv

>Streaming

I expect to die all of the times. But I definitely am a considerably better player now than when I was streaming vanilla in 2012-2013.

>hey greg, i don't wanna sound like an ungrateful greedy butt nugget, but i know you guys at ninja theory (assuming >you work at ninja theory)

You know what happens when you ASSUME: It makes you look bad. ;D

Actually I work at Capcom USA as a community manager. You may remember me from such community campaigns as DmC Devil May Cry, Asura's Wrath, and Dead Rising 3. Oh yeah, and let's not forget Street Fighter 2010's Virtual Console release.
Where do you stream exactly?
And are there archives of your past streams?

Top Bottom