• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC Dante

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I don't think Trish will be in this game. Lady either, for that matter.

I'm still thinking Vergil will appear though. However, my hope for a Nero return is nil at this point...

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
I don't think Trish will be in this game. Lady either, for that matter.

I'm still thinking Vergil will appear though. However, my hope for a Nero return is nil at this point...

if it's a reboot everyone has a chance of showing up even Nero (not the exact same Nero but someone alot like him with the same name)

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Who knows we might even get Lucia, but god I hope not, I don't know about anyone else, but I wasn't the biggest fan of hers, would be funny though, to see her return.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I wanna see everyone from the old series make an appearance since this reboot could be their second chance to be great characters. Besides there are only 50 or so characters with in the series so you can fit every one in.
As it is a telling of Dante's origin, Vergil is a must. Lady and Arkham are also welcome but Trish has to be redesigned and rethought since her character never seemed interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom