• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dmc Dante vs. YYH Hiei

Blade8513

Idk how to change the title but I meant for it to say DmC Dante also I apologize if versus threads are not allowed here but I was wondering how End of series Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho (Anime) would fair in a fight against Dante from the REBOOT. Both have all of their powers and abilities that have been shown, morals are off, both are bloodlusted, the battle takes place in hell. They both have demon blood coursing through their veins, both are excellent swordsman, and both appear to be extremely fast so I thought it would be at least a decent fight. Please explain why you think who beats who in a fight to the death. BTW this is NOT a spite thread towards either characters because I think they are both awesome.

Hiei_prepares_the_dragon_against_bui.jpg

Here is Hiei for those who don't know what he looks like

hiei-majin.jpg

And here is hiei in his demon form.

I don't think I need to post pictures of the new Dante because im sure everybody here knows what he looks like.

Blade8513

Alright I got the pictures up, I also just realized I should have posted this somewhere else so once again I apologize, I am fairly new here. But anyway I want to who people think would win between DmC Dante vs. Hiei. Both of them have all feats/abilities/powers etc. and are at max power and blood lusted with morals off. Who wins and why?

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Dante would. Hiei would definitely give him a run for his money though. Hiei isn't as powerful as made out to be. With the black dragon fist he's got, Dante could just dodge that or take it all in. That or he could use DT to stop the attack from doing as much immediate damage and then just wail on Hiei.

But at the end of the day, I gotta give it to Dante.

Blade8513

Dante would. Hiei would definitely give him a run for his money though. Hiei isn't as powerful as made out to be. With the black dragon fist he's got, Dante could just dodge that or take it all in. That or he could use DT to stop the attack from doing as much immediate damage and then just wail on Hiei.

But at the end of the day, I gotta give it to Dante.

You have some very good points, at least it isn't a complete stomp lol I had a feeling hiei could give the reboot dante a good fight, I honestly feel like it would be really close because they are both so fast and I feel like their attitudes and personalities would just clash and make them completely hate each other, but I still don't know, because if Dante dodged it Hiei could absorb the dragon like in his fight against Bui which greatly enhances all of his abilities for a short period of time, so unless Reboot Dante is near the power level of Mukuro and Sensui (Maybe he is im not sure) I don't think he could handle a direct hit from the dragon of the darkness flame. I think if he activated his devil trigger he could take him, but then again I feel like hiei (End Of Series) with the dragon absorbed could hold off DT Dante until the DT wears off, so im still not sure who wins. I guess it really depends on the scenario. Out of 10 fights I think hiei could at least win one or two of them if not a few more, but please correct me if I am wrong, I like love talking about this kind of stuff.

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
Here's the problem.

Let's say Dante kills Hiei. Are we forgetting the insanely powerful, incredibly lethal, and now unbelievably ****ed off Demon Queen we call Mukuro and Hiei calls his girlfriend?

Dusk Stalker

" Everybody gets a bullet!" -Axton
I think Hiei would win.

Given the ending, it seems DmC Dante's DT didn't have the time warp effect or the speed increase at the end of the game, and the fact Vergil palmed him into a wall without trying somehow shows his reaction are not as good.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I think Hiei would win.

Given the ending, it seems DmC Dante's DT didn't have the time warp effect or the speed increase at the end of the game, and the fact Vergil palmed him into a wall without trying somehow shows his reaction are not as good.

Vergil's a Nephilim and Kat's a human. It could still effects demons.

Plus, Dante was distracted by the fact that he'd probably have to kill his brother.

Dusk Stalker

" Everybody gets a bullet!" -Axton
Vergil's a Nephilim and Kat's a human. It could still effects demons.

Plus, Dante was distracted by the fact that he'd probably have to kill his brother.

Well Hiei does posses Clairvoyance and just that speed he possesses(Dark Tournament or Three Kings Arc), first Arc he had some impressive feats , the only way I can see Dante winning is if Hiei is overly arrogant.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
DmC Dante...idk Ive seen hei fight and as this is the reboot dante..idk out of ten fights most fights win all..i might give hei four if not five just because dante isnt that fast as hei so thats gunna make a big difference in the fight

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
If its the end of YYH Hiei I think he definitely wins this.

near the end of the YYH series Hiei was ranked as a upper S Class Demons.

Those class of demons should be casual mountain busters given the the fight Yusuke (possessed by a weakened Raizen) vs Shunsei.

So in raw power I would definitely give it to him.

And his speed even as a upper D at the very beginning of the series was faster than they eye could see at times, and he should be much faster by the end of the series so I would give him a speed advantage as well.

And then you have the overpoweed Darkness Flames that he could mold into a sword and also fire at will which I think would be to much for DmC Dante to handle.

I definitely see him winning this.

I would give DmC Dante edge over Hiei during Dark Tournament Saga, but not any versions after.

Blade8513

DmC Dante...idk Ive seen hei fight and as this is the reboot dante..idk out of ten fights most fights win all..i might give hei four if not five just because dante isnt that fast as hei so thats gunna make a big difference in the fight

Yeah I believe h

Those class of demons should be casual mountain busters given the the fight Yusuke (possessed by a weakened Raizen) vs Shunsei.

And his speed even as a upper D at the very beginning of the series was faster than they eye could see at times, and he should be much faster by the end of the series so I would give him a speed advantage as well.

And then you have the overpoweed Darkness Flames that he could mold into a sword and also fire at will which I think would be to much for DmC Dante to handle.

Yeah I see him winning as well, I made this a long time ago and its just now getting posts lmao but yeah and idk if its considered canon or not but yusuke sometime after genkia helped him ou busted a mountain in the dark tournament arc but considering all of his feats throughout the series I think end of series hiei would beat end of game DmC dante.

I would give DmC Dante edge over Hiei during Dark Tournament Saga, but not any versions after.

Blade8513

Id

Idk why but my comment got messed up but what I was saying was (Possibly not canon) yusuke busted a mountain in the dark tournament arc after genkia helped him out but after going through all his feats throughout the series I think end of series hiei would beat end of game DmC Dante

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
With the black dragon fist he's got, Dante could just dodge that or take it all in. That or he could use DT to stop the attack from doing as much immediate damage and then just wail on Hiei.

How would Dante take it "all in" against a attack such as this?

Keep in mind that was Hiei MUCH weaker than he was at the end of the YYH series and he used that on a powerful flame demon and still burnt him into ashes.

Unless you would place DmC Dante equal or better than the likes of one of the kings Mukoro who by the end of the series had a hard time fighting off the darkness flame, I don't see how he would handle that.

Even she could not attack a full hit from that attack which is why she fought it off.

And then there is the fact that he has to catch hiei who was this fast near the beginning of the series.

So I'm sorry but I can't see DmC Dante winning this.

He does not have the speed in my opinion to catch him nor does he have the endurance to survive Hiei Spamming Dragon of the Darkness flame at him which can move and cover huge areas very fast judging by this.

By the end of the series, Hiei would win. The fight would be somewhat interesting to see but it would strike me as similar to New Dante fighting the DMC3 version of Vergil. This would be more interesting of a fight for the 3 Kings Arc or Dark Tournament Arc Hiei. But the one from the end of the series? Poor new Dante will be screwed and monumentally so. Hiei, with the way he fights, would probably just use his superior speed to appear behind new Dante then run him through with a Darkness Flame Sword or, better yet, disintegrate him with Dragon of the Darkness Flame at near point blank. If he went full demon form with his Jagon Eye and new Dante used his silly DT, Hiei would still crush the life out of the guy. Just sayin, new Dante would be destroyed though he may give a decent fight.

Top Bottom