• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Costume Difficulties

majeh116

Hi guys I got the new DmC (loving it!) and I wanted to get the alternate costumes. Problem is i don't see them in the store whether I access it directly from the game or go through the store from the dash board. The store just comes up as empty. Is anyone else having this issue or is it something wrong on my end? (For reference I'm using a PS3)

thanashs

You wanna dance ? Let's DANCE...
If i knew i'd probably had it my self...I have completed the game on Nephilim,SoS,DMD, Heaven or Hell and Hell and Hell....
still i haven't unlocked it...no clue :/

majeh116

If i knew i'd probably had it my self...I have completed the game on Nephilim,SoS,DMD, Heaven or Hell and Hell and Hell....
Weird must be a buy thing then which brings me back to the original question I posted :/ (also how hard is hell and hell?)

thanashs

You wanna dance ? Let's DANCE...
I completed it with unlimited DT just to see the unlockables....but it is veryyy difficult ....it has insane enemies at some points...

AlchemistFromEden

they also have bloody palace if you look at some of their videos before they start the gameplay

Nvzman

Weird because on IGN I saw them playing as the DMC 3 Dante and I don't know how they would have got it then. :/
Alright, I got the costume pack too.
All you have to do (If you downloaded the game from PSN) is go onto the product page, click "choose a version", and get the one that says free, not purchased, the DLC should be packed with the full game.

Top Bottom