• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Cosplay

majeh116

0.0 The Vergil jacket...I have found you! Fan expo cosplay has now been decided!
And then I look at the price :'( it's so high I won't get it...but it;s so tempting its just giving me such sexy eyes. It's like it's trying to lead me to the bed all seductively but I keep going I want to but I can't cheat on my wallet shes been so good to me but I want to so bad! :'(

majeh116

That moment when cosplaying goddess likes your status and you have no idea who on earth they are. You assume they are a new member and check out their profile and realise they are way senior on the site compared to you and have that oh... moment XD.

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
That moment when cosplaying goddess likes your status and you have no idea who on earth they are. You assume they are a new member and check out their profile and realise they are way senior on the site compared to you and have that oh... moment XD.
lol, you're welcome...

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
For a convention this year I'm going as DmC Dante and my best friend is going as Vergil. My other cosplay ideas are Solid Snake and a Battle Royale student. Also, Power Rangers are ALWAYS an option.

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
me and the wife have her Femme new!Dante almost done, just need to finish pinning sleeves and hood to the coat and it's finished. And with the baby bump, were making a sign that says "Mundus, you are NOT the father" and see who all gets it. Myself, working on my person Dante design again, hoping to be swinging Rebellion again later this year

Top Bottom