• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC combo vid

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
A guy decided to do a combo vid like with the other DMC games. (Which means speeding up the camera just like every other DMC combo vid.)

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
I just tried it, doesn't seem to work too well, or my timing is just way off. He did it a lot better than I was, haha.

AngelMode

Didn't exactly know where to post this and I'm not feeling like making a thread about it. But since I saw this thread and the discussion about combo vids and whatnot. I made one myself:

PS: This is not sped up! This is just my regular speed when playing the game.... and I've seen much faster people than me. Like Spawn, you should make a video ^^

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Didn't exactly know where to post this and I'm not feeling like making a thread about it. But since I saw this thread and the discussion about combo vids and whatnot. I made one myself:

PS: This is not sped up! This is just my regular speed when playing the game.... and I've seen much faster people than me. Like Spawn, you should make a video ^^

1:50
So you can demon evade while in the air? didn't know that.

LeoXCV

Single life for life
The first vid is sped-up so obviously it hurts. AngelMode you got a good vid going though :) liked the music and gameplay, and the fact it's true speed.
I do prefer it when true skill doesn't need a video editor to add some speed. Effects I don't mind only if executed well, and not a filter to make a normal move have so much bloom it turns your screen into a simulation of a fog light being shined directly at your face.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium

This was damn awesome.

I popped it into my Knowledge Primer under "Further Looks," so people can see some more gameplay n.n

Sean: Illustrator

Art Attack

Dude!!! That video was AWESOME, keep it up!!!

AngelMode

The first vid is sped-up so obviously it hurts. AngelMode you got a good vid going though :) liked the music and gameplay, and the fact it's true speed.
I do prefer it when true skill doesn't need a video editor to add some speed. Effects I don't mind only if executed well, and not a filter to make a normal move have so much bloom it turns your screen into a simulation of a fog light being shined directly at your face.
I agree with you. Effects are cool and nice to look at times if done correctly. If overused then it can get in the way of showing off the player's skill, which is the main reason behind the video after all.

This was damn awesome.

I popped it into my Knowledge Primer under "Further Looks," so people can see some more gameplay n.n

lol Sweet. Thanks!

Dude!!! That video was AWESOME, keep it up!!!

Well, finals are coming up and all for this semester so I might not play too much until that's done. But I'll definitely try to get better and will have much better stuff before the game comes out.

Sean: Illustrator

Art Attack
I agree with you. Effects are cool and nice to look at times if done correctly. If overused then it can get in the way of showing off the player's skill, which is the main reason behind the video after all.

lol Sweet. Thanks!

Well, finals are coming up and all for this semester so I might not play too much until that's done. But I'll definitely try to get better and will have much better stuff before the game comes out.
Cool man!!! I posted it on gamefaqs... got some hate of course, people think it take absolutely no skill to play the game, smh.

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
@AngelMode great video dude, was looking solid and tight :)

With all these gameplay videos being uploaded, one of you guys should start a style tourney with the demo ;)
I think there would be enough players around if you advertised on other forums as well (GameFAQs, NT forums, Devils Lair etc)

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
DumbA$$ X2!!!!

Goku_kaikoen_2.gif

MilkmyDragon

Well it sure isn't going to milk itself...

What secret misson is the one at 4:55? I thought there were only two, the time trial one and the style one.
btw the setting in the secret mission kind of looks like the beggining of the tgs 2010 trailer

Top Bottom