• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC Characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Are there any characters that can return and reveal in the game?

- Vergil
- Mundus
- Trish
- Lucia
- Lady
- Sparda

If Vergil returns, I'd like to see him in a British accent. He should also wield not just yamato katana but also a rapier.

TheWorldDrifter

- Vergil
- Mundus
- Trish
- Lucia
- Lady
- Sparda

If Vergil returns, I'd like to see him in a British accent. He should also wield not just yamato katana but also a rapier.
Everyone you listed will most likely be in dmc reboot.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

- Vergil
- Mundus
- Trish
- Lucia
- Lady
- Sparda

The only character out of all of those that I want to see returning in DmC is Vergil. Plain and simple. I think putting Mundus or Sparda in is far too early. Lady, perhaps have her added in. Sticks to how they did it in DMC also, because Dante met Lady in Devil May Cry 3 and fought Vergil. So just Lady and Vergil, that's my personally choice.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
If there was a prequel someday, will it show how Sparda and Mundus fought each other? Maybe they were once friends & brothers but now enemies.

Asmodaius

I would love it if Lucia appeared in this game, one way or the other. I fell in love with her in DMC2, and I have missed her ever since. That said, I would like to see all of them return in one way or the other, maybe with the exception of Nero.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
I'd like it if there were new characters that would support Dante, a pastor who'd give him advice about humans maybe? In fact, if Dante ever decides to go to some church as a hideout, I bet he might meet someone there to help him in his journey.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
I think we will probably see Vergil (or at least mentioned), but i'm not sure about the others. No doubt Sparda will be mentioned at least once, but I don't think he'll appear. I would actually like to see brand new characters aswell.

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
I don't want to see ninja theory spoiling the whole DMC characters.

I can't imagine Vergil with a long black hair and big earring on his nose . . . . . .Yes they would do it if they have the opportunity to bring him back.

Asmodaius

I don't want to see ninja theory spoiling the whole DMC characters.

I can't imagine Vergil with a long black hair and big earring on his nose . . . . . .Yes they would do it if they have the opportunity to bring him back.

Nah, I don't think they would. NT have respect for the characters and their makers, so I am quite sure they would do their best to show their interpretation of him with that respect in mind. You might not agree with their designs, but that doesn't mean they are bad.

That you are disappointed, because NT was chosen to make the next DMC with their intepretation of it, is of course unfortunate for you, but no one but the developers know how Vergil will be represented in this game, if at all. So please don't pretend that you do.

Long black hair and a nosering...

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
I wanna see Vergil in a British accent and as for Lucia... I wanna see her in the same accent as he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom