• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dmc: Catacombs Of Hell

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
:lol:

You were already rich my friend :)

Stay tuned later The Phantarch :0 More will come...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
You're just a good friend :) So I like being nice to you, makes me happy...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Chapter 4: The Dragon's Playground, pg 34

"Tell him yourself, as he's back at the Queen's Square base now. And I'm sure he doesn't hate you" said Toni.

"You know, you're right. I've been putting off seeing him, but it's about time I set things straight" said the man.

"Well there'll need to see ID at the front gate, so you can have my card" said Toni.

"No, it's okay. I have my card here. I know, I lied. I have it already" the man said, and he pulled out his card from his trouser pocket. The card read "Roger Greyhound", and listed the man's past relationship with the demon slaying organisation, known as the Templars. The card held the man's most important information, including how many demons he had killed.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Time to get back to the fic, and kick some serious *** with it :) If you like all that I’ve done today, then you will love what I’m about to put up ;)

Chapter 4, pg 34 continued

“I knew your father kiddo” Roger said.

“Really? How come Michael never mentioned that to me?” said Toni.

“I guess it’s because he wasn’t born back then. Neither were you. I was there at your house, with your mother and father. Watching the smiles on their faces. You know I’ve searched for their killer, but I can’t find them” Roger said.

“Thanks, that means a lot to me Roger. I’ve looked as well. Even Mike tried to look one time. Funny isn’t it? We can track down demon openings, but we can’t find him” Toni said. He was grieving over his mother and father, but Roger’s comforting voice made him feel better.

Dante and Vergil however, hadn’t been listening to the conversation. They had been talking about their own weapons.

“Take a look at this” Toni heard Vergil say in the background.

And Vergil summoned two huge whips out of thin air.

“Why didn’t Toni give you a summoning ability?” Vergil asked.

“I don’t know. I don’t care either, because at least I have these swords” Dante replied, swinging one around stylishly to show off.

“Yeah, that is kind of unfair. I have Yamato, but I could do with another sword” Vergil said.

“Man, you want everything. I guess you were spoilt as a kid” Dante replied, sighing.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Chapter 4, pg 35

“I don’t know. I don’t remember much about our mother” Vergil said.

“I meant our other parents. The ones who looked after us through our teens” Dante replied.

“Of course you did, how foolish of me. I guess I may have been spoilt, but I will make you a swap. I will hand Ebony to you, if you let me choose a sword” Vergil said.

“Hell yeah, go ahead” Dante replied.

Vergil passed Dante Ebony, and chose to take the Force Edge sword.

“Fair swap?” Vergil said, happily.

Dante nodded in agreement.

Toni and Roger had still been talking about old times.

“I should probably go now. It was nice seeing you Toni. Maybe we’ll speak again some time?” Roger said.

“Yeah, I’d like that. You take care now Roger” said Toni.

“One more thing though. You can have this” Roger said, and he threw the rifle to Toni, who smiled.

As Roger waved goodbye and walked off, Toni’s phone rang.

“Hello” he said.

“Hey, what’s taking you so long Toni? Are you at the outbreak?” Mike said.

“Yeah. I’m sorry we took a while. I was just talking to your father though. Don’t go anywhere, he’s heading up there now to see you” said Toni.

“Oh great! Well thanks for telling him where I was” Mike replied.

“Well, you shouldn’t have told me where you were, when we spoke earlier” Toni said.

“Look, it’s nice you care about my family. But I don’t really want to speak to my dad, okay? I just don’t” Mike replied.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Thanks man, +rep to you Shadow Master :)

More to come on this soon guys... :)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Chapter 4, pg 36

"Look, whatever happened, just resolve it. I mean, if I could speak with my dad now, no matter what he had done. I would" Toni said.

"Okay, I will stay and wait for him. But man, I am so bored of hearing about demons though. I have men working everywhere to stop them, and I can't do anything" Mike said.

"We talked about this last year, for about a week. You've got to accept that you can't fight any more, not physically. You had your legs cut off. If that had happened to me, I wouldn't want to jump straight back into the driver's seat" Toni replied.

"I get so bored though. It's not as fun cooped up in an office, doing paperwork. I read files all day, and it's not as fun as it use to be" Mike replied back.

"I'm sorry, but I have to get going Mike. Look, just speak with your father okay? And don't stress out at work so much" Toni said.

"I'm fine, I've got cigarettes to calm me down" said Michael.

"Hey!! I thought you had given up smoking?" Toni said, sighing.

"No. I said I had given up, giving up" Mike said.

"That's not what you said last time" Toni replied.

"Hey Toni!! Can we get a move on? I'm getting bored" said Dante.

"I got to go Mike. Bye" said Toni.

"Bye".

Toni put his phone into his huge green coat. He wanted to leave demon hunting behind, and it just seemed the right time to finish.

"Toni, are you okay? You've just been standing there" said Vergil.

"No, I'm fine. Let's get on with finding that opening" said Toni, as his mind returned to the task he had been faced with.

"Now, that's more like the Toni we know" said Dante, as if he had known Toni for years.

Although it was important to establish a friendly relationship with others in the demon hunting business. Toni just couldn't stop thinking about other things.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Chapter 4, pg 37

Meanwhile however; Michael was speaking to a man in his office.

"You think they were undergoing an experiment at the research facility?" Claude asked, curiously.

"It is likely. Perhaps a group of demon worshippers were working there" Mike replied to the question.

"How could demon worshippers get right under our own noses? And gain control of an entire science facility?" Claude said.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Is this any good? Because not many have been replying to it lately... I feel like I am getting no feedback.

ManOfMayhem

Hell yeah that is very nice and if your happy with it then everyone is happy with it. Your writing raises me up and makes me happy.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Thanks people.

Chapter 4, pg 37 continued

"I don't know the answer to that question. But I'm not getting rid of that thought" Michael replied.

"Ridiculous!! You know more than I do about demon activity sir. Tell me what you really think is happening there" said Claude.

"Well I know I was right about not sending men like you. You wouldn't last a minute down there" Mike said.

"That isn't the point though sir. The point is; you believe that some people are hiding something there, but you don't know what it is do you?" the agent asked.

"Nobody is hiding anything. The plot is easy to follow agent. A group of demon worshippers had reason to believe that a Gateway from the Demon World to ours was located somewhere underneath that facility" Michael replied.

"And what?! They went in there and killed the scientists or tied them up? And then did what exactly?" said the agent.

"Most likely killed the scientists and took their identity to cover up the fact that anything was going on down there" said Michael.

"I'm sorry, but I don't believe that sir. the agent replied, in an unsure manner.

"You have every right to doubt that, agent. But we can't be sure yet. Toni will find out what happened down there, and he'll stop whatever is down there too" Michael assured the agent.

"I don't doubt you on that sir" said Claude.

Top Bottom