• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Bloody Palace- "Shortly after Launch"...Where the hell is it?!

Are you upset with the long wait for Bloody Palace?

• Yes

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • No

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Netural

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
We've been waiting since January 15 of 2012 for this bloody palace dlc. They claimed it to be released "Shortly after launch", but just where is this precious dlc? They've only released a few screenshots and tidbits of information and its rather upsetting. Am I the only one who is slightly upset at these false promises? I mean, the said it would be coming shortly after launch. I didn't expect to wait nearly half a month...

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
It's only just release time for the PC people, so I'm guessing they're giving time for those people to finish the game. Bearing in mind it does take time to make these things, and that bloody palace was not originally going to be made at all from what I hear, I'll just be pleased when it's out. Plus it's free. What's not to like. ^_^ And there's the Vergil DLC to look forward to.

mulalleybs

We've been waiting since January 15 of 2012 for this bloody palace dlc. They claimed it to be released "Shortly after launch", but just where is this precious dlc? They've only released a few screenshots and tidbits of information and its rather upsetting. Am I the only one who is slightly upset at these false promises? I mean, the said it would be coming shortly after launch. I didn't expect to wait nearly half a month...
Fix your panties, they're all wadded up. Seriously though, a little patience goes a long way princess.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
February? Great, now I need to choose between playing that, Vergil's Downfall, or Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance...

Ether0

Nephilim Lover
Well it only just came out for PC people and has only been less than two weeks since it launched. I think we can all afford a little patience for FREE dlc, lets not become entitled gamers and get upset for not having a free gift of something were were originally not even supposed to get

vergilthedemonking

End of februari along with the vergil dlc content. The costumes are getting releases soon to and today is the launch of the pc version. Let them finish the game to and it only has been 10 days lol. Seriously lol, people are so impatient. We had to wait years for this game so a month is fine for me. And better end of februari so they can tweek it and make it even better instead of rushing it. I've heard that we would get a special treat to for finishing bloody palace so one more month is oke for me!!

WorkenOnMaLeft

i got my platinum like two days ago (my first btw) and when i heard i was gonna have to wait til the end of february i started a new save file lol gonna be playing through with new costumes once theyre released >.<

Alphonse

Quite a few places are claiming January 29th for the Bloody Place and Costume DLC. I dont mind the wait gets me more hyped for it lol. I'll see you all on the leaderboards anyway

vergilthedemonking

Depends on how many hours a day you game, me on the other hand am still doing SOS mode, but that's because i have many other things to do in life. Just be patient, it will be worth it.

Shepard VI

I agree, it's been too long . . . 10 days after launch. I think it will be one big update once everyone has it for PC, Xbox360, and PS3, still though, it's been 10 days
Which is only long if you buy the game, beat it then sell/trade it for half price. I don't think Capcom cares for those kinds of people. Good things take time to brew. The longer they wait to release BP, the more polish they can put on it. And if they reward us for achievements for it, hey, this guy won't be complaining.

Top Bottom