• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC: Beginning Of The New Era

darkslayer47

Introduction- This story is after when Dante and Nero killed Sparda. In the story they found out that Spartda sword was stolen. Nero and Dante go different ways to find the great sword that can hold a lot of power and can destroy a city’s by it self. Anyways they run into many enemies and new characters. Will they find the sword, or will the demon world and the main world be gone forever? Well that’s the story and I hope you enjoy it. Please respect this fanfic, its my first ever.

Chapter 1: Dante appearance

It starts out with Nero trying to find Dante.

“Where could he be?” Nero asked
A second later, he hears something behind him. Nero pulled out the sword.
“Hehe, why do I always run into battles” He laughed
Nero jumped in mid air and slash down on the enemy. Some of the enemies came after him, Nero took out his gun and loaded it. He shot at the shadow, the bolt it went right though where the heart was. Nero had to laugh, and as he did blood just shot out of the enemy and went all over his clothes.
“aww, now I have to change my clothes..” He said
Nero kept walking down a strange alley, where some weird mist around him.
“What in the heck!” Nero thought
The city was a ghost town, with only enemies everywhere. Nero walked and a second later, he heard a person running on a roof of a house. It was Dante!
“So there you are.” Nero said
“Hey, hey, there was some traffic on the way here.”
“So what we going to do?” Nero asked
“Well, don’t go ahead, I’m still thinking all right?”
Nero nodded
Dante pulled out the guns.
“Watch out, kid!”
Nero did a back flip and as he did Dante’s bolt shot the little creature that he never seen before.
“Haha, that’s the way you do it.” Dante said
Nero was jealous.
“Yea, your right.” Nero said with a sad face
Nero ran at Dante, “That was post to be mine!”
Dante disappeared in mid air.
“You need to learn new stuff.” laughed Dante
Garr, Nero said in his mind.
“Well we should be going now,”
Dante and Nero walked down to devil may cry to talk things over.

Well there’s the first chapter, hope you liked it.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
quite good...rep+ for you...needs some grammar adjusting...ask VI-Rainbow or lordofdarkness for help as my grammar sux...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ agree, the story has potential, try focusing on one liners for Dante if you want to go for this as a Dante main character themed story, if you need to explain anything then make sure you do it before you post a new part is what I find best, I can help you with where the story may go if you want ideas, if so then PM me :)

Top Bottom