• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC 5 fruit theory

devil_inside123

The devil in the dark
Now bear with me. This is based off a YouTube video but I only saw the title so I don't know if this theory is out there or not. But what if the reason sparda and his bloodline was so strong was because of the demon tree fruit. Kind of like the tree of might from dragon Ball. They never say what makes sparda so much stronger than other demons and it could be the reason this new enemy is so strong. He ate from the same fruit that made sparda so strong but since he wasn't as weak as sparda was at first it made him even stronger. That's why Goliath said he'll be king not him. He might if intended to get the fruit. what are your thoughts?

RadiantWolf

Conlige suspectos semper habitos.
POSSIBLE SPOILERS IF I AM RIGHT~

I suspect the demon fruit is from the "tree" people see in the trailer that isn't very tree like. Goliath seems keen on getting it so he can rule (?). If this is true it's possible Sparda ate the fruit once but was dethroned eventually. I think Sparda's power wasn't suppose to be from an external source, though, I think he was so strong because he was capable of feeling love.

My guess is Urizen gives out this fruit or this current "bearer" of it. Now I base this largely on Urizen's name (God of Rule/Law in the Blake mythos) so I could be wrong.

Last edited:
Top Bottom