• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC 4 theory

Mustang

Okay, it begins..... NOW.

Nero is Dante's youger brother. Now, just check how Nero's style is simmiliar to Dante's. I know, beecause I am a younger brother, so I used to copy my older brother in EVERYTHING! That means that Nero's another brother can be Vergil. Now, my girlfriend saw the game, so she thinks that Trish colud be Dante's wife. Nero would be with Kirye, and Vergil with Lady. I agree with her. And another one is, that Dante is a DEMON TOO! It's like some people gets sick with flu, and they got almost no symptoms. And that makes ALL of guys sons of sparda, and they are demons. Nero wasn't because Dante and Vergil are twins, so, when Nero got wounded, Vergil's demonism got into him.

Sparda™

Mustang;185508 said:
Okay, it begins..... NOW.

Nero is Dante's youger brother. Now, just check how Nero's style is simmiliar to Dante's. I know, beecause I am a younger brother, so I used to copy my older brother in EVERYTHING! That means that Nero's another brother can be Vergil. Now, my girlfriend saw the game, so she thinks that Trish colud be Dante's wife. Nero would be with Kirye, and Vergil with Lady. I agree with her. And another one is, that Dante is a DEMON TOO! It's like some people gets sick with flu, and they got almost no symptoms. And that makes ALL of guys sons of sparda, and they are demons. Nero wasn't because Dante and Vergil are twins, so, when Nero got wounded, Vergil's demonism got into him.

Sorry for being so harsh at you, but I gotta say, this is the most ridiculous concept ever.

Trish is Eva's clone, Dante's mother, created by Mundus as to trap the son of Sparda and kill him. Dante would never get together with any woman as far as It goes in the story, especially with someone who looks like his mother.

Of course Dante has a demon heritage as he was born by Sparda, a full demon. Dante's a half-breed, just like Vergil and Nero.

You don't become a demon by demonism getting-into-one's body. That's BS. He has demon blood in his veins.

Mustang

Yeah, but I don't think cloning matches all of this. But I'll just say this: Everyone has it's own opinion.

Sparda™

Mustang;185566 said:
Yeah, but I don't think cloning matches all of this. But I'll just say this: Everyone has it's own opinion.

Have you ever played any other DMC game except Devil May Cry 4?

Sparda™

Little is known about Eva. She was the human wife of Sparda and mother of the twins Dante and Vergil. She was killed in a demon attack, implied to have been ordered by Mundus. Some time before her death she gave each of the boys half of Sparda's amulet as a birthday gift. Eva herself only appears as a photo on Dante's desk and as a voice in a flashback in the first Devil May Cry game. Trish was created by Mundus to look exactly like Eva in order to manipulate Dante.
When Trish betrays Dante while Dante was fighting Nightmare she says that the trick was done. After that, Dante kills Nightmare. An earthquake came and almost killed Trish, but Dante saved her. When asked why, he says "Because you look like my mother." He is angered that the woman with his mother's face betrayed him and he yells at her, saying that she must leave; this is also the reason that Trish had a change of heart.
Her death is most likely the event that shaped the paths Dante and Vergil took, causing Dante to fight demons and Vergil to search for Force Edge.

Meaning that Mundus created an exact copy of Eva, called Trish.

Happy now?

Top Bottom