• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC 3 SE Keyboard Layout

Status
Not open for further replies.

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
W-A-S-D- Move character
E- Change Gun
R- Change Melee Weapon
N- Devil Trigger
Up Directional Button- Item Screen
Right Directional Button- Map Screen
Down Directional Button- Equip Screen
Left Directional Button- File Screen
J- Melee Attack
I- Shoot
L- "Style" Action
K- Jump
O- Change Target
M- Taunt

I haven't played it for three months so forgive any mistakes :p

noobfun

whitemage;44702 said:
Can anyone tell me keys to use to play DMC3 SE ^^ All I Know is the W-A-S-D and the I-J-K-L.

enjoy the hand cramps ^_^ (trust me after a few hours youll know what i mean)

Kodanshi

R·O·C·K·S·T·A·R
IJKL? Really? I know someone who tried to lead a revolution in using TGDG, but I’ve never heard of IJKL before, haha.

hamed_metalz

at last i found this thread..im trying to find this topic cause i dont know the keyboard keys for the game..anyway,i dont think i can make an ss time with keyboard...eh?or maybe im not yet used to it..anyway thaks a lot..

aka958

Don't trust people
DO NOT CHEAT IT DESTROYS ALL THE FUN... and im playing the 3 on Keyboard and i haven't got any hand Cramps yet still i could play 10 hours with no break and no Cramp at all ^^ and i am so used to it so i have half Normal with SS rank so it is pretty easy when you know how to do and DMC3 was the first game i played and it was on the Computer i think thats why...

Janny

Dines with dementia
You can achieve an SS time with a keyboard, just remap the control keys according to your needs. I didn't find the default too comfy for my fingers and changed them and it's easier to play.

foxiefox

plz help!! I don't know all the combos and the game explanes them but for the controller only.. how could I know whick key is 4??? *desparate*

Poroner

I,Buki,Mio,Da
The manual expleins(i don't know the spelling to this word)everything.There is and another solution:search on the net.

aka958

Don't trust people
^Hey Dante_13, watch out for posting more than once without replies.
There is an edit button on the corner of your message.

foxiefox;222428 said:
plz help!! I don't know all the combos and the game explanes them but for the controller only.. how could I know whick key is 4??? *desparate*

The controls are simple, really.

Check the second post. Really, are you a troll?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom