• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC 3 JOURNEY TO HELL AND BACK

MKH Spartan

Ya true quicksilver does make it boring though
Yea, but it's still an effective strategy for the fight. It depends how good you are at dealing with his Spiral Swords really as to whether you want to use it or not, once you learn how to deal with them properly it's not really needed. It is also good for knocking him out of DT however. I usually use my DT on DTE though myself.

MKH Spartan

I just use his own attack power against him myself with rg release knocks him out of dt
Since I don't play Dante often enough I never got around to mastering Royal Guard, plus I often screw it up under pressure. I do use it sometimes however in the Agni and Rudra boss fight, as they are very easy to block, I usually use either Trickster or Swordmaster, rarely use Royal Guard or Gunslinger, never touch Doppleganger lol and use Quicksilver for some specific parts, like to knock Lady of of her "I have 10 billion grenades" phase faster.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
I use kalinna ann against her as if she fires a rocket and you do too they cancel each other out if they collide and I get her next to a pillar and stun lock her for j'cing

Top Bottom