• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC × ONE OK ROCK (New Trailer with Epic new footage)

EvilX-81

1:30

Wow, the firecracker shotgun move has a WIDE range this time. I'm fine with this; I could barely find a use for that attack in the previous DMCs, and it would best fit as a crowd control attack.

kerolin

here in Brazil, DMC will arrive just on the 17th, I feel like:
tumblr_mg6v31FJxK1qdlh1io1_400.gif

EvilX-81

Also, Vergil is right behind him.

I'm surprised there's been no rage about Vergil wielding guns. Certainly couldn't see classic Vergil doing that, so I think it's a point in this game's favor that this version can do so and look rather natural.

Azurel

VERGIL WITH A GUN?? GAJ;LKRENVF;AONVA;SEJFVNA;RNV;AENVA;JNVA;WFNJA;KFNA;KNVA;NVA N NOT THE REAL VERGIL FJLKARDNV;ANG;ASEJKNVA;KVNA;SKNVSF;VKLMNSDF;VLAKERGVNEAOISF;LKAJVF;ALNV;S

I'm surprised there's been no rage about Vergil wielding guns. Certainly couldn't see classic Vergil doing that, so I think it's a point in this game's favor that this version can do so and look rather natural.

Actually, there's a considerable amount of rage about him holding one. Just not here.

'CAUSE THE HATERS GET SHOT DOWWWWN!

nightrunner_ks

You are not in control
Is it weird that I don't give a single **** about Vergil holding a gun, I just want to know what kind of gun that is, looks like an AUG.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
Even the Vergil in this series looks so freaken out of place with a gun in his hand lol.

I remember having the same feeling as when I saw Vergil with a gun in DMC3.

It just felt "out of place" and weird.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
In Greece in some stores is already out by today ;)

Lucky country. Wish that game would be on same time released in Poland, but that not makes me angry as I will get ENG version before Polish cames as translation makes game show later.

scionicspectre

My personal theory is that DMC-Vergil kicked so much ass with gun-play that Dante and Vergil decided he should use only a sword to avoid making Dante look bad. Hence the, 'remember what we used to say'.

Unfortunately, Dante wasn't kind enough to drop some artillery down the hell-hole in the end, so he was ultimately responsible for Vergil's transformation into Nelo Angelo.

(do note that I'm being totally sarcastic)

Top Bottom