• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Distortion Combo in DMC4:SE

Nivlam555

I've been enjoying the new contents of this game, and I'm playing it on PC.

However, I also wondered about their "behind the scene" changes and tweaks to the vanilla stuffs, so one of things I tested out was Dante's distorted combo, and it feels like there has been a little adjustment to the frames, or not?

When we perform DRI, we can see the "delay" when Dante connects the 2nd hit, and able to hear the number of hits clearly. In the SE version, I realize that if I do the same method, his animation continues like it isn't distorted, but I can hear a softer sound of an extra hit. I'm not into the game that far on difficulties yet, been having a blast with the new characters and slowly unlocking the difficulties.

Just wanted to know anyone's thoughts on these possible changes.

Nivlam555

While on topic about distortion, I would also like to know some of your thoughts about distorting Trish's Bare Knuckle combos and Vergil's Beowulf combos.

Been doing it like how I would do it with Dante, but I'm not sure if I am doing it right.

DanteSparda08

The mind is stronger than any muscle in your body.
Can you post video please so I can learn a little bit about this if you can spare some time that is?!

Nivlam555

Can you post video please so I can learn a little bit about this if you can spare some time that is?!
Are you referring to distortion combo in general , or specifically one of the characters? I remember watching a really helpful tutorial on YouTube about distortion for Dante in DMC4 vanilla, that helped me understand alot more! I'm sure you will too :)

Only thing now is, I am wondering if distortion still works exactly the same as vanilla or different in SE. Especially for Vergil's Beowulf, his charged Lv2 attacks while on D.T. can be really strong without distorting.

Top Bottom