• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dissidia -Final Fantasy-

omg i cant wait to play as my old final fantasy characters like cecil harvey , golbez, terra and kefka i really loved the good ol ff games
and VI u are absolutely right terra here looks simply awesome :D

Keaton

Premium
Yep >.<
But, it will be due for an American Release as soon as its translated, and shortly after Europe...I think I'll import the US version (thank heavens for the non-region lock) :D

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sigh, this game, besides Crisis Core is now the only other reason why I own a PSP, hurry up and give us a Europe release would you Square Enix?

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
The secret characters for Dissidia will be Gabranth from Final Fantasy XII and Shantoto from Final Fantasy XI.:) My favourite character of FFXII is here,at last.:)

Shantoto from Final Fantasy XI.

Judge Gabranth from Final Fantasy XII.

Unfortunately,the Gabranth render is small.will upload it when it is bigger.

wow ive watched some gameplay vids its really SOMETHING i just cant wait to get it especially that i will be able to play as my fav characters like golbez ultimecia and terra

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
DIssidia Exclusive wallpaper. Excluding Cosmos,Chaos,Gabranth,and Shantoto.:)

I will upload other bigger resolutions later.

Every FF characters will have their alternate outfit,for example Cloud's alternate outfit will be his Advent Children attire, and Squall's alternate outfit will be his SeeD outfit.

Summons are included in this game.There are 50 summons.Such as:

* Alexander
* Atomos
* Bahamut
* Barbariccia
* Bomb
* Cactuar
* Carbuncle
* Chocobo
* Demon Wall
* Ifrit
* Iron Giant
* Leviathan
* Lich
* Magic Pot
* Magus Sisters
* Marilith
* Malboro
* Mandragora
* Odin
* Phoenix
* PuPu
* Shiva
* Tiamat
* Typhoon
* Ultros

There are rumours that a villain of FFXI and a hero from FFXII will be included on Dissidia.However,this is could be false.

The release date for Dissidia Final Fantasy in North America will be on mid year 2009.This is due to Dissidia has more dialogues compared to Crisis Core.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Sicktress;148542 said:
Never mind *ignore*

I hope you are not spamming or something.^_^

Cosmos artwork.Damn,she's a beauty.I don;t mind worshiping a goddess like her.^_^

dissidiacosmosartworklw6.jpg

Chaos artwork will be uploaded later.

Terra and Kefka screenshots.:)

sspreviewdissidiajpgsk7.jpg

sspreviewdissidia2jpglo4.jpg

Top Bottom