• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Different Rank Graphics?

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Wouldn't it ruin the surprise if you all knew what the ranks were?... ;)

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Members have pretty much every rank already, just look at Sparda and LoD for the top ranks then people like me and DD for the higher ranks, then just work your way through them all.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
These are teh suck. What on earth possessed you to do something so epically craptacular? I want a divorce.
Nah, ok - they're great - nice one dear and it excuses you from ignoring me all day :wub: :kiss:

Sparda™

Angel;167000 said:
These are teh suck. What on earth possessed you to do something so epically craptacular? I want a divorce.
Nah, ok - they're great - nice one dear and it excuses you from ignoring me all day :wub: :kiss:

:lol:....

Awesome job, Steve!;)

Top rank here...:D

Poison Ivy

Wants Cookiez
I've noticed the change on the reputation bars, but is the only change on the colors?
Please Steve, fill me up here :p

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Poison Ivy;167099 said:
I've noticed the change on the reputation bars, but is the only change on the colors?
Please Steve, fill me up here :p
Am I the only one who can't see the change in the rep bars? Lord of Darkness was telling me that has been changed too but I see the same bars as we had prior to this rank update.

Poison Ivy

Wants Cookiez
Well I don't know ..
Before the bars were silver, but now they are in colors red and blue.
Don't you see them changed?

Top Bottom