• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Did you like Devil May Cry anime ?

Phantom Dante

Son of Sparda
I just watched ep. 1 and I loved when Dante
and Patty were staying at the hotel and he said,
"I'm going to sleep to dream about hot chicks now."

kanna-X-freak

Didn't like it much...it had potential but to me it lacked so much action. And then, Dante almost didn't use swords, most of the time he dealt with everything using his guns. I do like Ebony and Ivory but hell, isn't he mainly a swordsman? And I didn't like the japanese voice actor as well...and Dante's personality overall...he was so silent all the time >< and the idea of him babysitting an annoying little girl didn't cheer me up either.

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
Well, i`m quite a critic, so i kind of liked it, but at the same time i wished for more action instead of Slash KO.`s. As well, i didnt like the animation so much, it was okay, but they should have put more effort in Lady(yes, i like her, she`s my favorite female character, not including Kaori from City Hunter).
So overall i gave it 6,5/10 (-2 - because of Lady, -1 - 1 slash KO`s, -0,5 - what`s up with that girl...). Not bad, but could have been better.

Divine Insect

I thought the anime was...Meh. The music was good and it was nice seeing Trish and Lady again. However, I think the fights could have been done much better and flashier with more action, the plot of the anime could have tied in more with the plot of the games or at least provided more background information on the characters that wasn't mentioned in the games, and I would have loved to see Dante do some major devil trigger action on someone's sorry ass.

Top Bottom