• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil's or Dragon's Inside - Sneak Peak

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
Introduction
Many thousands of years ago in a small town a dragon raged upon a village he was said to break carnage and terror to the villager and killed many. The one day the villagers stood up to the might dragon and killed it. Although the dragon was killed the story didn’t end there his soul left its corpse to go into a human boy before he was born and laid dormant for many years as the boy grew up unaware of what lay inside…

Chapter 1 Rebirth of the Dragon
Aaron lay asleep like most usual mornings as it reached 8.00am. He awoke an unusual fashion and smiled “Today is my birthday my Sixteenth as well” he said as he lunged down the stairs to see if anyone had remembered. His parents were sat down on the sofa as they looked at him; a huge smile had crept along there face “Happy Birthday son” they said handing him a present as he opened it he was rather surprised with what he found. He looked at them a little confused “Mum, Dad this is a sword why on earth did you buy me a sword” he said raising an eye brow. His parents seemed to be a little surprised at what he said replied “Son it is time you took on our families’ honour as a Swordmaster” Aaron just sighed not sure of what to say as he took the sword and placed it on his back.

As Aaron walked outside he began to think in his head he seemed to be doing it a lot more lately because for reasons he could not explain he always got another voice answering his questions. He looked up and though “if only my parents could see I don’t want to be a sword master I love fighting but its not what I want” the voice replied “boy you may not want to be and I completely understand it you want to make your own choices in life but what if I told you I am more than just a voice”. Aaron seemed raise a brow as he was in his own little world now and he wanted to know what he meant “What do you mean more than just a voice?” the creature then appeared in his mind as it walked forward Aaron looked it in the eye and smiled the creature looked back and replied “I am Maverick the Dark Dragon at your service Aaron my boy and I may look scary but looks are deceiving as I am a gentle giant” Maverick said in his mind as his eyes glowed ruby red.

Baby Devil

I agree its pretty good. Just wait until you get a taste of my fan fics!!! They be HOT!!!

Coming up....

1.Vergil & The Devil king: Battle of life
2.Tears of an angel with a familar face

I gotta think up some more ideas but be sure that Im coming with a BANG!!!!!

Top Bottom