• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil Triggers

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
OK, not counting reDante's still evolving DT, whiat's up with Devil Triggers?

Each game has a different one DT, differently designed and a lot of the time look nothing alike.

Look at DMC1

DMC1DT.jpg

DMC2
228867-HJWZHLV.jpg

DMC3

dmc3_screenshots_013.jpg

DMC4
Cg_dante_dt.jpg

Bonus: Majin Devil Trigger DMC2 aka Desperate Devil Trigger aka God Dante
images

Alphonse

I like the way it constantly changes throughout the games, i look forward to unlocking it in the games so i can see how it looks. I do understand that some people do look for consistency though, i like the approach the new DmC has taken though as you mentioned it is evolving and i look forward to what they do with it next.

Not to start a war, but i do love the DMC 3 and 4 versions. Cool find with the pics though man

TerrorA

Yeah. Majin Dante is Dante's "**** you, I win." mode, though.

Huge, Invulnerable, capable of flight, fireballs, twin demonic light sabers in his arms, and that light/dark energy wave that'll make Goku green with envy. That **** better be in DMC5!

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
Changes due to the weapons in 1 and 3 while i guess 2 and 4 are his true DT form but I like DMC3 Dantes DT the most :D

TerrorA

IMO, DMC 2 had the best DT, even without Majin form. His million stabs are so fast you don't see him strike. And then there's this

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Yeah. Majin Dante is Dante's "**** you, I win." mode, though.

Huge, Invulnerable, capable of flight, fireballs, twin demonic light sabers in his arms, and that light/dark energy wave that'll make Goku green with envy. That **** better be in DMC5!

As if defeating enemies in DMC 2 isn't easy enough -_-

Top Bottom