• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil Trigger of Dante and Vergil

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
I know that the first form of Devil Trigger is when Dante turns his coat red and hair white. But when will his true powers happen if both triggers of angel and demon are combined and Dante transforms into his true angelic demon form?

Kinda like go Super Saiyan or something. I see his devil trigger as a false till his full powers are unleashed in the end of Mundus the final boss.

Does Vergil have one already?

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
By the looks of it I think Vergil may be in constant "Devil Trigger" mode.

Maybe since he was born his devil side has be constantly active judging by the white hair and all.

Atredus

The Great Destroyer

Maybe since he was born his devil side has be constantly active judging by the white hair and all.

You may be right. I was theorizing that since Vergil seems to have found his powers first (assumption), Maybe thats why his hair has gone all white and Dante just has that white patch. Maybe the more they use their abilities the more white their hair gets?

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall

That never really made sense to me. Why does Vergil have his DT fully active and has hi spowers at max, yet Dante didn't? Maybe Vergil isn't in DT. Maybe he was just born with white hair from his dad's side and Dante got black hair from his mom's side.

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

That never really made sense to me. Why does Vergil have his DT fully active and has hi spowers at max, yet Dante didn't? Maybe Vergil isn't in DT. Maybe he was just born with white hair from his dad's side and Dante got black hair from his mom's side.
i think so too bro....cuz when he looks at the pic of hes parents....vergil has white hair and hes standing infront of hes father while dante has black hair and staning infront of his mother :)

Kammosjuttu

In real life there exists always the more dominant twin. Even as foetuses, one of twins always gets the upper hand and develops better. In the case of Dante and Vergil, it seems Vergil is the twin that got the more dominant role even before birth, and because of it he has better access to his demon heritage. Or something along those lines.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
That never really made sense to me. Why does Vergil have his DT fully active and has hi spowers at max, yet Dante didn't?.

LOL I have no clue dude.

But thats the only way to explain how Dante only can turn his hair white in DT form and how Vergil's is always white.

And the theory you gave doesn't make sense.

Sparda was in that picture and he did not have white hair.

His hair wasn't the same color as Vergil's.

Maybe Vergil experienced a childhood trauma that only unlocked HIS DT form at all times while his father and Dante where stuck having to only activate it when needed.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
LOL I have no clue dude.

But thats the only way to explain how Dante only can turn his hair white in DT form and how Vergil's is always white.

And the theory you gave doesn't make sense.

Sparda was in that picture and he did not have white hair.

His hair wasn't the same color as Vergil's.

Maybe Vergil experienced a childhood trauma that only unlocked HIS DT form at all times while his father and Dante where stuck having to only activate it when needed.

Sparda had hair? When I saw that trailer, it looked like Sparda was bald:/

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
i think its a matter of demonic energy. the more you have the more white your hair becomes.
now sparda probably sealed his off his power (and i bet Eva did too) in an effort to give Dante and Vergil peaceful not demon filled lives. Vergil probably inhereted the majority of the demonic power when they were still in the womb (dominant twin) as such he was born with white hair while dante was left with a sliver of white.

this also explains his current DT. when he does so his demonic power increases (i like to think its growing the more he uses it like a muscle) so his hair becomes entirely white like Vergil. so its not the DT itself causing the white hair but the demonic power iteself. Vergil doesnt have an infinite DT he just has more demonic power in him.

just to clear things up that doesnt mean he is stronger than dante hands down. sure he may have more demonic power but Dante also has the potential to increase his own on an even or greater level. plus we dont know how angel powers work. can vergil even use them? or do the two powers constantly attempt to canel eachother out.

as for the DT. i imagine the Demon/angel DT will be like a firey angel of death. a sort of terrible beauty or something.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
Sparda had hair? When I saw that trailer, it looked like Sparda was bald:/

Really???

I saw the pic and his hair was only bold on the top part and you could still see hair around the sides.

You can post a pic if you don't believe me.

But the hair he had on the side definitely wasn't white.

UniqueEquine

Is not waiting for GTA V.
Vergil's BLONDE, not white haired to begin with. :troll:

I do think it's possible for him to activate DT, but would that mean that his hair would go black? Since Dante's hair go white in DT.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium

UniqueEquine

Azurel

Vergil's BLONDE, not white haired to begin with. :troll:

I do think it's possible for him to activate DT, but would that mean that his hair would go black? Since Dante's hair go white in DT.

I saw what you did there. XD Who knows what color his hair will turn into? Maybe they'll both get a true DT later on in the game.

UniqueEquine

I saw what you did there. XD Who knows what color his hair will turn into? Maybe they'll both get a true DT later on in the game.

Keep in mind that in this game colors go negative during DT. Well not all of'em, but you get the point.

Top Bottom