• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil Trigger for Dante

gonzy360

Actually, Vergil can go Sparda too, nelo was just the form mundus made him in. Wonder if he would be like a blue devilish Sparda too. :)

Mobfigurz

But in DMC3 SE, did we actually see either of them in Sparda form, I only remember that *** Arkham trying to take Sparda's form.

And I think its only natural for Dante and Vergil to take the true form of their demon side as Sparda, they are his children afterall. As for taking a form thats similar, I think that would work also, but the DT form has to be similar or even more menacing

gonzy360

is DT i know for sure is going to be a bad*** one because he is 39 years old and he should look like a mature demon now. Vergil is dead so no worrys about him, unless he escapes from hell.

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
Mobfigurz;35867 said:
But in DMC3 SE, did we actually see either of them in Sparda form, I only remember that *** Arkham trying to take Sparda's form.

it was when you got the later costumes then used DT you could transform into sparda. a bit like on dmc2 only... not so crap.

Catalyst

Sacred Knight
pinky750;36002 said:
it was when you got the later costumes then used DT you could transform into sparda. a bit like on dmc2 only... not so crap.

I agree, but I think Dante's DT will be sacred like Nero's god hand, I say this based on my storyline theory (which you will see in the "Give your theory on DMC4 storyline" forme!

Later all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

gonzy360;35920 said:
is DT i know for sure is going to be a bad*** one because he is 39 years old and he should look like a mature demon now. Vergil is dead so no worrys about him, unless he escapes from hell.

True but in one of my and other peoples theories state that Vergil is back from Hell after killing the Prince of Darkness and then he tells dante and Nero about the Judgement Day, where the Shaitan (satan/devil) comes back fiercer and he states that Vergil has realeased him from the traped body as the Prince of Darkness:lol: !!

Latz!!:D

Top Bottom