• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Story Competition

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Hmm....damn, I have so much work to right now,I might not be active for some time.A week maybe? Damn exams....:dry:
When are people starting to post? I thought they would do that soon,so I decided to be a judge instead of a writer, I won't be able to find the time to write anything.but judging by the fact there are only 3 writers and none of them have posted yet,I might resign from the judging position and post my own story after my exam ends. ^_^ ;)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Is there a time limit at all, Baby Devil? Just so people know how long they have to get their stories in and also let you know if they can't make it just yet...

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
i'm also going to rep the winner. how will they post their entries? will it be in this thread or should they start a new thread stating "my entry for dmc fan fiction competition" or something like that.

Arwen

Lost Soul
I think the deadline for the stories could be longer. Not many people have the opertunity to work nonstop on a storie.

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
how long should the stories be?

i'm not going to read it if it's like 5000 posts long. (exaggeration)

Baby Devil

Judges:
1.Pinky750
2.IloveVergil
3.Vordan

Writers:

1.Dark Slayer
2.Nel0 Angel0
3.Baby Devil
4.Dantes Wrath

This is it. Okay peoples I might need a couple of more writers then we can get this show on the road. Maybe one more writer will do.I'll assign you writers a topic to write about that goes for me too. Is that reasonable for u all? I wanna be reasonable I don't like being stupid with things.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I think that is a very good idea and well thought out. As soon as we have our final write, the rep shall be awarded as promised. Baby Devil, as this is your venture, check your user CP to see how much rep I have awarded you for your idea :D

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Baby Devil;37819 said:
Judges:
1.Pinky750
2.IloveVergil
3.Vordan

Writers:

1.Dark Slayer
2.Nel0 Angel0
3.Baby Devil
4.Dantes Wrath

This is it. Okay peoples I might need a couple of more writers then we can get this show on the road. Maybe one more writer will do.I'll assign you writers a topic to write about that goes for me too. Is that reasonable for u all? I wanna be reasonable I don't like being stupid with things.

One more writer huh? My exam is almost over,so I guess I'll resign from the judging position and join the writers. Is that okay?^_^

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
In that case, do we need another judge or will two be enough?

Vordan

AC Pilot
Three was the target, so that there are no ties between writers. Who's willing to step up in Nowsin's place?

Top Bottom